• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hidden text box, spoiler alert?

Trekchick

Grassi21

This post in Warp Daddy's heart attack thread made me think that AZ may like the new feature that SkiDiva has installed with v-bulletin.
See Example in this SkiDiva thread.
http://www.theskidiva.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7661

Its a feature that we've had on EpicSki since the Huddler platform change, and I like it a lot.

Its useful for posts like mine, that could be questionable for some work places:oops:
and it could be useful for race results........

But this will add one more click for me to see that wonderful pic.

Seriously, great idea/feature.

SkiDork

I like that feature. Thanks.

What I hate, is the new Epicski interface. I basically bailed on that forum because of it.

Trekchick

SkiDork, while I am still a fixture at EpicSki and still call that place my forum home, I understand the bump in the road when they switched platforms.

While I don't want to clutter up AZ talking about EpicSki, I will say that its getting more like home over there again and the Huddler team has been amazing at answering to the call for the familiar look and the features that were missing.
Feel free to shoot me a pm if you'd like, and I'd be happy to share some of the stuff that is great about the simplicity and intuitive functionality of the platform.

SkiDork

I went over there, and you're right they've cleaned it up a lot. Thanks for the heads up.