• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Site Feedback

Greg

Staff member
I've opened up this forum to allow all members to post. This forum will still be used for Announcements, but also feel free to post site feedback or ask site-related questions here as well.

octopus

i think the time function is f'ed up. i put in est and get an hour extra. i tried it with both dst on and detect. posts are still an hour ahead for me

abc

Is it just me? I'm getting a lot of "connection time out" lately!!!

Or maybe it's more so in the evening? My company ban this site (or any site that starts with "forum.") so I'm not limited to only browsing after work...

i think the time function is f'ed up. i put in est and get an hour extra. i tried it with both dst on and detect. posts are still an hour ahead for me
Same for me.

There's another thread about how to fix it. But it doesn't seem to work for me.

bvibert

Staff member

Try setting it to OFF. We're not in DST right now, but the auto-detect doesn't seem to be working anymore