Case 8/32/9 - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Case 8/32/9

Nice report you guys....Tim your growing one helluva set of balls

steveo

Tim is getting too confident... I think it is time for another Lynn Woods ass kicking.

Quote Originally Posted by awf170 View Post
    Tim is getting too confident... I think it is time for another Lynn Woods ass kicking.
    Why do you think I am working on this stuff? It's so Lynn woods is just a little less of an ass kicking next time. BTW my riding partners from yesterday may join us at Lynn Woods, that will be sick!

Quote Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    Jumping off an 8' rock, landing on a log with only one wheel, sort of made me look around for a beer stand and a hot dog.. forgot I wasn't at the circus... lol

Of course, that's my perspective on it.. based on my rides... /shrug
    lol

at time watching Jamie & 'new guy' Dave was like a cir-de-sole performance. I am still trying to put into words that monster rock Dave got up onto then wheelie dropped. Totally f'g awsome!

Yea great stuff, can't wait to ride with those guys again.. nothing but inspiring.

cool ride pics and report - theres nothing more fun than riding with folks that are on a level beyond that are cool and encouraging like that!

"that feeling: hovering in a weightless space with honey on the tip of your tongue and pure red blood gorging your heart, soaring on a current of angelic music cutting clear mountain air." -norman ollestad, crazy for the storm

Thread Information