No Pop-ups!

AlpineZone

Thread: No Pop-ups!

No Pop-ups!

I just want to commend you for not having pop-ups! The bane of websites, as far as I'm concerned.

At least on TV, the commercials know when to take their turn!

-T

Thanks the8re. I pride myself on having limited advertising. And the advertising I do have hopefully is targeted enough that it's at least tolerable. This ultimately benefits my advertisers as they will get nearly exclusive ad space and a highly targeted audience. I will do everything possible to avoid ever having popups on this site.
    I ski double black diamonds.

Greg, your new MRG banner ad is very nice. So is the Jiminy ad. I was chatting with another member and I commented that it's so cool to see a mid-size mountain recognizing that they can target their core audience right here.

Thanks Josh. I do provide an avenue for some of the little guys. I've been working with Butternut and MRG from the get-go. I also work with bigger resorts like Loon and Killington. I'm planning to push out a half million+ ad impressions this season.

I'm actually pretty happy with the size of the site currently. It's taken 4+ years to get here, but it's big enough that it can sustain itself, but small enough that it's still something of a 'community'.
    I ski double black diamonds.

Thread Information