• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

No Pop-ups!

Stephen

Website
www.dunhom.com
I just want to commend you for not having pop-ups! The bane of websites, as far as I'm concerned.

At least on TV, the commercials know when to take their turn!

-T

Greg

Staff member
Thanks the8re. I pride myself on having limited advertising. And the advertising I do have hopefully is targeted enough that it's at least tolerable. This ultimately benefits my advertisers as they will get nearly exclusive ad space and a highly targeted audience. I will do everything possible to avoid ever having popups on this site.

Joshua B

Greg, your new MRG banner ad is very nice. So is the Jiminy ad. I was chatting with another member and I commented that it's so cool to see a mid-size mountain recognizing that they can target their core audience right here.

Greg

Staff member
Thanks Josh. I do provide an avenue for some of the little guys. I've been working with Butternut and MRG from the get-go. I also work with bigger resorts like Loon and Killington. I'm planning to push out a half million+ ad impressions this season. :eek:

I'm actually pretty happy with the size of the site currently. It's taken 4+ years to get here, but it's big enough that it can sustain itself, but small enough that it's still something of a 'community'.