• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Official FREE Sessions Search & Win Ski & Snowboard Gear Contest. $3.00 Free. Prizes

HollyCarter

Website
www.sqquidoo.com
Official FREE Sessions Search & Win Ski & Snowboard Gear Contest. $3.00 Free. Prizes

This is a free contest being held by Sessions. Sign-up is Free and they give you $3.00 in redeemable 'Sessions Bucks' when you do. All you do is search Sessions search engine and periodically you win 'Sessions Bucks' which you then can redeem for all kinds of Free Sessions prizes like; t-shirts, jackets, beanies, stickers, cd's, Nintendo Wii, FlipVideo Camera, gift cards and more. Good luck.

tcharron

This is a free contest being held by Sessions. Sign-up is Free and they give you $3.00 in redeemable 'Sessions Bucks' when you do. All you do is search Sessions search engine and periodically you win 'Sessions Bucks' which you then can redeem for all kinds of Free Sessions prizes like; t-shirts, jackets, beanies, stickers, cd's, Nintendo Wii, FlipVideo Camera, gift cards and more. Good luck.

Rossignol version kicks yer Session version arse! :razz:

http://rossignol.searchpluswin.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=264618
rossignol-468x60.jpg

Trekchick

Sorry to rain on your parade, but I think these contest are a cheap way for these companies to spam internet forums for free advertising.
If Sessions or Rossi wants to advertise on AZ then they should contact Greg and pony up!

tcharron

Sorry to rain on your parade, but I think these contest are a cheap way for these companies to spam internet forums for free advertising.
If Sessions or Rossi wants to advertise on AZ then they should contact Greg and pony up!

I'm not so sure about cheap. :-D So far I have saved up about 200$ just from searching, which I do on an everyday basis anyway. But I agree, it'd be awesome if Greg could get some more cashage for the effort in running the site.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Just won a Wii last month and 7 shirts now.

Most interesting. Out of how many that have been given away?

How did you win seven shirts. The rules seem rather clear,
" participants may be limited to the redemption of a maximum of one (1) or three (3) of the identical or same prize."

I don't even know what a "sessions" is.
:???:

It also appears that all our Maniac friends from Maine cannot play.