• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sundown Brochure

Sundown message thread already. Just got the new brochure, Robin says they never did anything for you lafter last year's comp. I open it and there is Spencer in the moguls. Thanks Chris!

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Hopefully I'm not breaking any copyright laws here... I scanned the whole page to try to be sure they get the credit they're due.

sundownbrochure.jpg

Not the best quality image of the page but you get the idea.

WJenness

Hopefully I'm not breaking any copyright laws here... I scanned the whole page to try to be sure they get the credit they're due.

sundownbrochure.jpg

Not the best quality image of the page but you get the idea.

Cool.

I doubt anyone would complain about you posting their advertising on the internet for them, but you never know...

More good exposure for Sundown. (Preaching to the choir by posting it on here, I suppose... but even that has it's positives).

-w

bvibert

Staff member
What's up with the "Buddy Christ" lookin dude?

I think that was from an ad or poster that they did. I'm not sure what the relevance is. I know they have a wild west day, but I didn't know they had a dress like Jesus day.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
:roll: You're so uncultured. :roll:

The last event mentions that it ain't over til the fat lady sings. Opera. And yes, it was from an ad they did this year for what was supposed to be an end of year event pitched the same way--it ain't over til the fat lady sings.

drjeff

:roll: You're so uncultured. :roll:

It's a "Y" chromosome thing ;)

Or as my wife puts it, "I'll just chalk this one up to the 'third leg' that you(guys) have is a feeble attempt to make up for the piece of genetic material that gets left off in the Y chromosome" ;)