• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Listen to the Coach when at the Soccer Fields

MLegg

Rode the soccer loop early afternoon and finished just as the skies opened up. Turns out, that didn't matter. Rueler, my ever-patient coach, had told me to always ride across the stream bearing WAY LEFT. Well, I just had to find out why you can't go across in the center since that's where the trail naturally aims you. I began my crossing, the bike stopped abruptly, I did not, and ker-plunk! Refreshing, sorta.

Next time I'll pay more attention to The Coach.

Prob going in there Sunday if anyone wants to see the loop and how it connects to Stone / Hessian.

WoodCore

Prob going in there Sunday if anyone wants to see the loop and how it connects to Stone / Hessian.

I definitely interested in joining you on Sunday as I'd really like to learn that side of Nass better (only rode out of there once). Regardless, let's hope the weather gods smile upon us tomorrow and spare us from another deluge.

bvibert

Staff member
I definitely interested in joining you on Sunday as I'd really like to learn that side of Nass better (only rode out of there once). Regardless, let's hope the weather gods smile upon us tomorrow and spare us from another deluge.

Depending on the time, I might be interested in the Sunday ride.

+3 Hoping for a morning ride, weather permitted.