• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Where the White Women At?

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
Re: men vs. women and beaty.

The difference: curves.

Women have curves. Men don't. women have beauty, men don't. Also why women with 6-packs just aren't as attractive as women with a couple percent more body fat.

Personally....I think a woman with good, firm abs...that is in good shape is super sexy. By no means am I a fan of muscles on a woman....(partially because other than my legs, I don't have much myself....but I am told (by both women and men) that I do have good legs). But I do totally agree with you that curves are super sexy!!!

Personally....I think a woman with good, firm abs...that is in good shape is super sexy. By no means am I a fan of muscles on a woman....(partially because other than my legs, I don't have much myself....but I am told (by both women and men) that I do have good legs). But I do totally agree with you that curves are super sexy!!!

I like a woman with a short skirt and a long jacket..

mondeo

And a white Chrysler LeBaron.
the%20cake%20is%20a%20lie.jpg

I remember that class. It was required back then (all of ten years ago) because UVM was/is the whitest university in the whitest state of the country. :

I don;'t know about that claim...U Maine Farmington is pretty damned white too...and Maine is as white as Casper the ghost. We also had HUGE celebrate diversity campaigns up there...pretty funny given that less than 3% of the student body was any race other than caucasian. But we celebrated the hell outta diversity...we'd even drink colt 45. :puke:

Trekchick

It's not that women don't post in forums... <snip> Clearly Trekchick and I are of some other stuff that we hang around here and put up with you louts....

Then again, it could be your propensity to post pictures of women who are partially to totally nude and salivate over them. (Straight) women tend not to gravitate toward that sort of thing...
  • Sev, we're not JUST the average white female....and that's okay with me:)
  • Coincidently I happen to be one of the forum members who has posted some interesting pics
  • Pics of nude or partially nude women have never offended me. In fact, I once wished I could be a Lange girl, but I'd never make the cut and I know it, but that's okay, too. :)

What Faceplant said: They're all at TheSkiDiva.com :wink:
Heck, SkiDiva has tons of amazing rippin ski chicks but I see a huge decline in posts in the summer. I think women tend to make seasonal transitions,...... well, some of them do, not me, clearly!

oddly, over on the forum I was speaking of with equal female involvement and considerable partial to full nudity, the women (mainly straight) are just as likely to voice approval as men. A woman can still be straight, have class and appreciate a hot girl. I don't think the opposite is true with men. I don't believe this to be the case due to homophobia among guys, it's just the way it is as with many different animal species; one gender is inherently more attractive than the other. In the case of humans, it happens to be the female gender. The fact that many male models are feminine looking confirms this.
Oh No!
Are you saying that I'm a woman of class? That's a new one for me!!!

Seriously, I think there is a balance of definition of Hot too. I really think that women like me don't get offended because we get what the complete definition of Hot Chick is.

Brian thinks that a wife who does bunny hops is hot! I agree! :D
http://forums.alpinezone.com/33402-i-love-my-wife.html

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
  • Sev, we're not JUST the average white female....and that's okay with me:)
  • Coincidently I happen to be one of the forum members who has posted some interesting pics
  • Pics of nude or partially nude women have never offended me. In fact, I once wished I could be a Lange girl, but I'd never make the cut and I know it, but that's okay, too. :)

Heck, SkiDiva has tons of amazing rippin ski chicks but I see a huge decline in posts in the summer. I think women tend to make seasonal transitions,...... well, some of them do, not me, clearly!

Oh No!
Are you saying that I'm a woman of class? That's a new one for me!!!

Seriously, I think there is a balance of definition of Hot too. I really think that women like me don't get offended because we get what the complete definition of Hot Chick is.

Brian thinks that a wife who does bunny hops is hot! I agree! :D
http://forums.alpinezone.com/33402-i-love-my-wife.html
I'm perfectly okay with not being the "average" chick. :D I never claimed to be normal.

And you absolutely are a woman of class! Classiest woman I know! :D