• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Official 12/16 Storm Discussion Thread

Mark_151

skibum1321 said:
awf170 said:
Cannon got about 2 inches before the mix came, so by the time I left(12) there was pretty much a dusting of new snow :angry: probably one of my worst days ever skiing...
Was it one of your worst days because of high expectations or because of truly bad conditions?

That's what I want to know -- heading there Saturday.

awf170

skibum1321 said:
awf170 said:
Cannon got about 2 inches before the mix came, so by the time I left(12) there was pretty much a dusting of new snow :angry: probably one of my worst days ever skiing...
Was it one of your worst days because of high expectations or because of truly bad conditions?

A mixture of high expectations, never really skiing in horible conditions before, sleet hiting me in the face at 60 mph, no fresh snow, and a little bit of rain mixed in.

and mark tomorrow will probably be okay because they got a couple of inches after a left(but it probably all blew away because it was so windy), but there are defiantly better places to go tomorrow.