• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The "Misquote the Person Above You" Thread

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
VB said:
Great work, but do you really eat so many people?

Ah, ski bunnies were discussed in another th.. ah, nevermind; and methinks the FNG needs to read the rules better...
willy_nilly.gif

ctenidae

Marc said:
Ah, ski bunnies were disgusted in another th.. ah, nevermind; and methinks the FSM needs to read the rules better...

I don't know what you're doing to the ski bunnies, but if you drive them all away from the mountain top brothel, there'll be heck to pay.

As for the FSM, you better be careful- Invoking the name of the Flying Spaghetti Monster can be dangerous in its own right (after all, he created the rules), and always carries the potential of starting a creationism/evolution flamewar.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
ctenidae said:
You don't know what I do to the ski bunnies, but I drive them all away from the mountain top brothel.

As for the FSM, you better be careful- Invoking the name of the Fo' Shizzle Mizzle can be dangerous in its own right (after all, he created the rules), and always carries the potential of starting a bad ego trip.

Ahhhhh... and I don't want to know either, it sounds like- and thanks for the Fo' Shizzle Mizzle compliment, I won't let it go to my head, and I'm glad your gittn' down wit da Boston urban culture.

ChileMass

Marc said:
Emmmmmmm.......I don't know sh*t from shinola me-self, but it sounds like the Fer Shure Messhugah complex. Have a Guiness and you'll be OK in Boston urban culture, boyo.

We Irish gotta stick together, ya know.....

ctenidae

Paul said:
Almost 3:30...still another pint and a half, God, I love this bourbon....

I'm with you, buddy!
I really don't drink that much- never before 5 pm, no matter what time zone I'm measuring. And never more than any ten men can drink.
All things in moderation, I say, including moderation itself.

ChileMass

ctenidae said:
"10 Men Drinking Bourbon"? Does that come right after the Nine Ladies Dancing?

ctenidae - I can barely spell your screen name, especially after a couple belts myself, but I like your style.

smitty77

Website
hotmix77.tripod.com
ChileMass said:
ctenidae - I can barely tie my shoes, especially after being hogtied with my own belt, but I lay yo' brothel bunnies in style, fo' shizzle.
Hmmmm, hogties and brothel bunnies.... reminds me that I qualified for the "Ultimate Mantown"
Included is a 100 lb pig and a stripper pole.
I didn't win. :(

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
smitty77 said:
Hmmmm, fatback and bacon brunch.... reminds me that I qualified for the "Ultimate Mantown"
Included is a 100 lb pig on a stripper pole.
I didn't win. :(

Sounds like a pork fat fetish to me... and no, I just couldn't let this thread die :dunce:

Paul

Marc said:
Sounds like a pork fat sandwich tonight for me... and yes, I think Ctenidae wishes I would just die :dunce:

That's okay, Marc. I'm sure you're okay in someone's book. :p

ctenidae

ChileMass said:
What's so great about peas, lube & underclothing? Wasn't that Hunter S. Thompson's mantra......?

I don't think Gonzo ate many veggies, but if you don't know a good thing when you see it, then there's not much I can do for you.

ctenidae

ChileMass said:
ctenidae - I can barely remember my own name, especially after a couple belts, but I like my sty.

You know, Chilemass, we all like you, and we're interested in what you have to say, but we don't really need to know your porcine living habits.

smitty77

Website
hotmix77.tripod.com
Marc said:
So is that because you are getting some celophane wrapped trollops for the AZ Pats Peak freeball party next weekend?
So, it all comes back to snowbunnies and ski brothels again?
What's the difference between you guys and a high-speed quad? Not everyone's ridden a quad.