• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The "Misquote the Person Above You" Thread

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
smitty77 said:
So, I always come back to snowbunnies and ski brothels again.
What's the difference between your bunnies and a high-speed quad? Not everyone's ridden a quad.

Ok, first of all, has anyone told your wife you plan on frequenting my brothels? And second, my bunnies will be selected by me so you can trust they will be of the highest quality.

ctenidae

smitty77 said:
Marc said:
So is that because you are getting some celophane wrapped trollops for the AZ Pats Peak freeball party next weekend?

What, New In Box, so you can be assured of their freshness and that they'll have all the requisite bits?

I know, I know, I just re-quoted a misquote, but I couldn't pass that one up.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
ctenidae said:
What, no inbox? so you can't be assured of my outbox freshness and that I'll have all the requisite bits?

I know, I know, I just re-tarded a misquote the person above you thread, but I couldn't pass out from the burbon in time.

I don't know if we're thinking of the same thing here, but I hope not... I obviously am not drinking as much burbon as you.

ChileMass

Marc said:
I don't know if we're drinking the same thing here, but......obviously I need to start drinking earlier in the day.....

Meanwhile, I was still thinking.......Elvis is still the King, Elvis is everywhere......

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
ChileMass said:
Meanwhile, I was drinking and thinking.......I am still the King but Elvis is everywhere......

Yes, Chile, you are still the king, jeez don't let the whole moderator title go to your head or anything; and I'd get that Elvis paranoia checked out.

ChileMass

Marc said:
"Yea, verily, thou art still the king....." I like the sound of that............And who the hell are you calling paranoid - huh???

It's good to be the king. I am the master of my domain.......

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
zowi420 said:
It definitly helps to be under same "kind" of influence that ctenidae is when reading this thread......

Does that "kind" of influence include the purple purse and the rainbow bandana or just the handle of bourbon?

zowi420

Marc said:
That "kind" of confluence includes the purple purse, the rainbow banana and the handle of bourbon!
Are you accepting applications for employment at your mountaintop hostel? Hot guys only please!

ChileMass

zowi420 said:
Marc's ski hostel accepts applications and propositions of all kinds - male, female and other.

Hey - is this really a woman's perspective?? Amazing! Thought this place was practically 100% boys-only........

zowi420

ChileMass said:
Hey - aren't women really perceptive?? Amazing! This place is practically 100% boys-only........
Yes....I am a real human girl. With a sense of humor. From hanging around you goofy boys.

pedxing

zowinocchio said:
One day I hope to become a real human girl with a sense of humor, not a wooden puppet hanging around with you goofy boys.

So now that I've waded into the fray, I'm curious to see what others will do with my words.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
pedxing said:
zowinocchio said:
One day I hope to become a real human girl with a sense of humor, not a wooden puppet hanging around with you goofy boys.

So now that I've waded bottomless into the fray, I'm curious to see what others will do with my pants.

Are you related to Ted Kennedy? And zowi420, I hope you realize my approval is the first step of garnering employment at my very fine mountain top brothel- :dunce:

zowi420

Marc said:
Are you related to Ted Kyzynski? I hope you realize my disapproval at garnishing my wages at my very fine mountain topless brothel- :dunce:
I'm sorry....I can't play with you boys any more....We got some new snow here on Sunday, it is a blue sky day, and I'm going skiing!