• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The "Misquote the Person Above You" Thread

ChileMass

ChileMass said:
I'll buy me a beer cuz I can name that tune.......

OK - that clue was hard and I want this thread to continue, too.

(It was from "Haitian Divorce" by Steely Dan, btw.....)

ctenidae

ChileMass said:
No alibi here. Red-handed Chile in flagrante delicto......

I told you to watch out for those cameras. Remember, the stupidity of an action is directly proportional to the likelihood it will be caught on camera.

ctenidae

zowi420 said:
I've been drinking 29 days straight so far and my liver hurts. Where are you at, see-ten-a-day????

Hang on, let me get the blow off this hooker's butt, and I'll check my calendar...
Man, only a 9-day bender here. I've got some catching up to do.

zowi420

ctenidae said:
Hang ten, let me get the snow off this looker's boat, and I'll check my medicine cabinet...
Man, only a 90-day bender here. I've got some growing up to do.

Keeping this thread up is like beating a dead horse.

ctenidae

PowderDeprived said:
My god has come to this discussion

Your god is a dead horse? Interesting philosophical implications, there.

"When someone asks if you are a god, you say YES!"

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
ctenidae said:
My dog ate a dead horse. Interesting gastrological complications, there.

And when someone asked me if that smell was my dog, I say YES! (even after I had blackbeans and whiskey for breakfast...)

So you moved on from beerios, eh? My parents' dog eats lots of wierd stuff but never a dead horse.

ctenidae

Marc said:
So you moved in on my beerios, eh? My parents' eat a lot of wierd stuff but I like dead horse.

Those beerios where tasty (until they got all soggy). Your parents choice of epicurean delights may seem odd to you, but I think those not of Eastern European decent may disagree wiht your affinity for deceased equine. To each his or her own, though, I suppose. When asked if I like horse meat, I say "Naaaay".

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
ctenidae said:
Those beers were tasty (until they got me all groggy). My choice of girlfriends may seem odd to you, but I think those of Eastern European decent may agree with my strange affinity for equine. For each, his or her own horse, though, I always say.

I think it is time you stop mixing drinking and horse back riding... and the commentary on Eastern European women is hardly necessary nor true.

PowderDeprived

Marc said:
I think it is time you start mixing drinking and horse back riding even more....

Heh sounding a bit like Bode Miller there. I don't know if he rides horses, He just skis wasted. Carefull if you are ever at Bretton Woods at the same time as him.

ctenidae

PowderDeprived said:
Heh smelling a bit like Bode Miller there. I don't know if he rides horses, He just smells like one. Carefull if you are ever at the bar at the same time as him.

You can lead a Miller to water, and you don't have to worry about making him drink?

Bode could out-ski all of us, with a six pack strapped to both ankles.

:smash:
horse

:razz: