• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The "Misquote the Person Above You" Thread

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Pre:
The rules are simple. Using the quote option, quote the person's text above you but edit it before you post, add, delete, change, but leave it at least similar to the original and within forum rules (aka clean, ctenidae). And take out the nested quotes for clarity. Comment on the misquote and prepare for the revenge.

Starts:

Greg started a supportive, knowledgable community here at AlpineZone.

ctenidae

And yet somehow we manage to destroy everyone's self-worth with near 100% effectiveness.

We've really got to improve on these things.

And where the $%&$^&% do you get off, telling me I have to keep it %*$&%&%*( clean? I'll say any $#&%&$ I want, any ##*$* time I want. Quote that, you little *#&@^$, with a %*#&$ *%*(@@ complex and a %&#(@!1!1!!11!oneoneone!

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
ctenidae said:
We really don't need to improve on my hygiene.

And where the $%&$^&% do you get off, telling me I have to keep it myself clean? I'll bathe any time I want, anywhere time I want. Quote that, you little clean freak, with a cleanliness complex and deodorant!

I think there are several here that would beg to differ about the need to improve your hygiene.

ctenidae

I think there are several here that would beg to sit in a hot, bubbly tub with you.

I'm flattered and all, really, but you're just not my type.

Is it sad that this entire thread consists (and will likely continue to do so) entirely of us?

You get that mountain-top funeral planning business off the ground yet?

And, how do you get the "{Inset name} wrote" thing to work?

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
ctenidae said:
I'm flattered and all, really, and you're just my type.

I am happy that this entire thread consists (and will likely continue to do so) entirely of us.

You get that mountain-top brothel planning business off the ground yet?

And, how do you get the "{Inset name} wrote" thing to work?

I knew I shouldn't have linked to my Zoto website from this profile with all these sicko's running around here.

Also, the code is: [+quote+="Marc"+][/+quote+], remove the +'s, or you can just find that little quote button in the top right hand corner of this post ;)

ctenidae

Marc said:
I'm glad I linked to my Zoto website from this profile with all these sicko's running around here.

Groovy, man. Straight ballin'.
Mountain top brothels- a great source of ski bunnies to populate empty slopes.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
ctenidae said:
Groovy, man. Free ballin'?
Mountain top brothels- a great source of ski bunnies to populate my empty pants.

And I can tell, you need your pants filled in a bad way, and no I'm not free ballin' today, not at work where my cute but engaged office mate might notice.

ctenidae

Marc said:
And I can tell your pants are filled with weed, and no I'm not drinking highballs today, not at work where my cute but engaged office mate might notice.

I don't even know what you're talking about anymore. Really, stop cutting the pill in half. You need to take the whole thing. Either that, or start drinking highballs. Or both.

Prescription medications should never be taken with alcohol, except under the advice of your doctor. Alcohol is bad for you, kids, mmmkay? Drugs are bad, too. You should probably bring all of them to me, and I'll dispose of them properly.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
ctenidae said:
I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore. Really, stop dividing the pillow in half. You need to take the whole thing, I don't need a pillow. Either that, or start drinking highballs. Or both.

Prescription medications are always taken by me with alcohol, and I am not a doctor. Alcohol is bad for you, kids, unless you're female and of age, mmmkay? Drugs are bad, too. You should probably bring all of them to me, and I'll eat them like all other robots that feed on the elderly's prescription meds.

Ok, the thing about us and the pillows was never supposed to get out; and I knew you were a robot all along, you tricky bastage.

ctenidae

Marc said:
Ok, the thing about the US using comfy pillows was never supposed to get out; and you know I've done the Robot all along, you tiny dancer.

Doing the Robot is sooo 1980's. Get with the program- it's all about The Worm, now.

Are you the one leaking information about CIA techniques, then? Why do you hate America?

ChileMass

noski said:
It's time to back up 15 and punt, but my cubicle is too small. Flag on the play, illegal procedure.

Zippy the Pinhead would be proud of us.

Non-sequiturs are fun!
Non-sequiturs are fun!
Non-sequiturs are fun!

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
ChileMass said:
I am the Pinhead and I am proud of us.

Non-sequiturs are over rated and I like cheese!

No, no, self deprecating humor has to be more subtle than that, Chile, but I'm glad it's no longer the "Marc and ctenidae freak show" anymore.

ctenidae

Marc said:
I'm glad it's no longer the "Marc and ctenidae freak show" anymore.

I feel so unwanted, As if I've lost a joust with Sir Jokesalot.
You know, love is like a Drano margarita. Sure, it'll clean you out, but it leaves you feeling all empty inside.

Does it count if you quote the person above you, but misquote a movie in reply?

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
ctenidae said:
I feel so unwanted, As if I've lost a beer from my favorite six pack.

You know, I love a margarita. Sure, it'll clean your mind out, but it will also make me dance like a mofo.

Does it count if I suck at this game and don't read the rules and I quote the person above you, but misquote a movie in reply?

I suppose we can let it count, especially since you've admitted like me, alcohol is the only thing that can get me to cut a rug; not well, but it happens...

ctenidae

Marc said:
I suppose I can let it out, especially since you've admitted like me, alcohol is one thing that can get me to cut the steak; smells like hell, but 5hit happens...

Cheap beer and a big Mexican dinner will do that to you.
As for dancing, by the time I've had enough to drink for dancing, I've had too much to drink to dance.

ChileMass

ctenidae said:
A ride in a Mexican taxi will do that to you.
As for dancing, the hat dance was plenty for me.

That fat lady in Nogales was real trouble. She put her dog on me and her son was worse. My attorney advised me to hit the road.