• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Adam's and Jefferson

awf170

Started in Jefferson notch. Took the link trail (which sucked) across to castle ravine to check on some ski lines. Then continued over to Adam's. Then back to Jefferson via some trail that goes right across Jefferson ravine then up the east side of Jefferson and down the caps trail. Also found a very cool, and very steep line in Jefferson Ravine. No idea if I'll be able to find it come springtime though.

I just uploaded the pictures on facebook and didn't edit since I'm being lazy and I'm quite busy. Though facebook probably has the worst quality I have ever seen. Meh, maybe I'll edit and post them somewhere else if I feel ambition (I won't).

...and no, I'm not actually chugging Natty ice. My friend left it in my car and I figured it would make an excellent water bottle. Yes, I am that cheap.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=549228&l=0d5a2f4f0d&id=1484540759