• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2009/2010 Demo Days

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
The few demo days I've done many years ago were always early in the season, so knew what was coming out.

This one being next year's stuff is interesting as there isn't much on the ol' web about next year's models...

So you can be the official AZ advance goods reviewer and let us know what's out there!
Take some pics of the goods - it would be of great interest as a TR. It will also give us something to chat about in the summer when all the shops close up in the spring.

Rushski

So you can be the official AZ advance goods reviewer and let us know what's out there!
Take some pics of the goods - it would be of great interest as a TR. It will also give us something to chat about in the summer when all the shops close up in the spring.

Will try my best... Hopefully others making the trip tomorrow here on AZ will do the same.

hammer

Will try my best... Hopefully others making the trip tomorrow here on AZ will do the same.
I'll see if I can provide some backup here...

I've done pay as you go demos before but I've never been to a demo day. Main hope is that the crowds will be lower than a typical weekend day.

Still waiting on my tickets, hope there isn't an issue with the online order.

57stevey

I'll see if I can provide some backup here...

I've done pay as you go demos before but I've never been to a demo day. Main hope is that the crowds will be lower than a typical weekend day.

Still waiting on my tickets, hope there isn't an issue with the online order.

I will try as well, if anyone needs a semi-geezer's perspective. :rolleyes:

Hammer - did you not get an e-mail confirmation from Ken Jones? IF you have that, or a printout of the confirmation from the web, just bring that to the registration tent and you'll get your physical ticket, lunch voucher etc. at that point. If you don't have a confirmation # of some sort, best call KJ right away.

hammer

I will try as well, if anyone needs a semi-geezer's perspective. :rolleyes:

Hammer - did you not get an e-mail confirmation from Ken Jones? IF you have that, or a printout of the confirmation from the web, just bring that to the registration tent and you'll get your physical ticket, lunch voucher etc. at that point. If you don't have a confirmation # of some sort, best call KJ right away.
Thanks...got the e-mail this morning and confirmed that all we need to do is show up and register. I'm bringing a copy of my online order confirmation as insurance.

57stevey

The few demo days I've done many years ago were always early in the season, so knew what was coming out.

This one being next year's stuff is interesting as there isn't much on the ol' web about next year's models...

There was a downside for me... being of a miserly nature, I settled on my '05 Nordicas at the March '04 demo, and then had to wait until Feb '05 to get them at 50% off. And I basically snagged the last pair in NH in my size. Too much stress! So I think if I found something tomorrow I couldn't live without, I'd just go out and try to snag last year's model on the cheap.

Rushski

Didn't see this posted. From the Mount Snow site:

Demo Day
03/13/2010
Want to try out next season's equipment before anyone else? Check out Mount Snow's Demo Day where all of our retail partners will be on hand with equipment and technology, that hasn't even hit the retail shelves, for you to try out before you buy! Rossignol, Head, Nordica, Volkl, Dynastar, Blizzard and K2.*

This event is free.**
For more information call Mount Snow Sports at 802-464-4040.

* Attending partners subject to change.
** Credit Card security deposit necessary for registration.

bigbog

Post up anything that might seem of worth Rushski! Starting first job in nearly 2 years next week:roll:...so I'm still sidelined for another week+....ARRRGGGHH. Although I liked my Vertigo G3s(~71mm)..I can't wait to get on something with a little more width...of this decade;-).
$.01

Last edited:

Rushski

Post up anything that might seem of worth Rushski! Starting first job in nearly 2 years next week:roll:...so I'm still sidelined for another week+....ARRRGGGHH. Although I liked my Vertigo G3s(~71mm)..I can't wait to get on something with a little more width...of this decade;-).
$.01

Already out there... If I can get to another demo before the season is over, I will try.