• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Highland Bike Park

MR. evil

Heading to Highland next weekend for some lift served downhilling with 2knees and Powbumps. Just called the mtn and reserved a DH bike, I am really looking forward to this!

awf170

I'll think about joining. Could you send me a text later this weekend with specific plans to remind me? You still have my number, right?

MR. evil

I'll think about joining. Could you send me a text later this weekend with specific plans to remind me? You still have my number, right?

I think I have it, 617 are code right?

I think the plan is to get there for opening which I belive is 9:00am and ride till about 2:00.

MR. evil

Yep, 617. Which day, Saturday?

Ya, Saturday. If you go will you use your bike or rent? If you plan on renting I was told it's a good idea to call and reserve a bike just incase.

2knees

Ya, Saturday. If you go will you use your bike or rent? If you plan on renting I was told it's a good idea to call and reserve a bike just incase.

yo timmy, whats the number? i gotta do the same thing.

powbmps

Awf, have you been there before? If not, you'd probably love the place. Maybe 2knees will start a thread or something with pictures from today. The place is awesome!

Here's a blurry shot of 2knees jumping the mulch.....

Last edited:

bvibert

Staff member

eatskisleep

Yeah I'd probably be down for that, or even some Bruce and Tom's, NE's best kept secret.

eatskisleep

Send me a link to the article. Dieselbikes did a group ride there two weeks ago so I doubt that is the case. Only reason I could see them close is if they got a ton of rain in a short period of time causing the trails to turn to mud... but most of the stuff there is rock crawling anyways...

MR. evil

I read it on MTBR a couple of months ago, and I think it was an older thread when I read it. The jist was that Bob and Tom were sick of some the a-holes they had to deal with. People were giving their families hard times a d even making threats. So they decided to close the place. Maybe they had a change of heart.

eatskisleep

I read it on MTBR a couple of months ago, and I think it was an older thread when I read it. The jist was that Bob and Tom were sick of some the a-holes they had to deal with. People were giving their families hard times a d even making threats. So they decided to close the place. Maybe they had a change of heart.

Yep things must have changed, I talked to bruce this summer and it's all good.