• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The 24 Hour GSS Bitch Fest Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
I agree with this 100%! Sad to see the site losing it's most entertaining member, as well as it's largest contributor. And not just useless or funny posts, but quality ski content.

Just as sad is what he was banned for. Technicaly he may have be banned for breaking forum rules, but I still suspect it was mostly due to a very vocal minority of members ( and perhaps a couple mods) that constantly complained. Clearly the majority of people here support GSS.

Almost more sad than the banning itself is the censorship of this topic going forward. Why a single thread couldn't be kept alive is beyond me. Clearly the tone of moderation on this site is changing and only time will tell how that works out.

+2

ERJ-145CA

WOW is this like rumspringa?

I don't know what you mean by that, but I have thought on more than a few occasions that this topic would take off on Jerry Springer

Rumspringa is an Amish thing. The Amish teens and twentysomethings can go out in the world of the "English" and do whatever they want while they decide whether to join the Amish church.

FREE GSS!

Puck it

Thing about you is.. You only laugh after someone tells you it's a joke... And only after you make some sort of chest thumping statement...

U are wound up tight. Aren't u? No chesting thumping. Just stating that I was not a member of the Sundown group. Give it a rest.

dmc

no, the joke is this statement coming from the guy who holds the world record for internet tantrums.....

huh... tantrums... wow....

Well.. then... i thought you were a decent dude.. but now... Go F yourself....

dmc

U sure love to use that statement. Honestly, lately u have been throwing tantrums.

Why don't you just shut the F up?

You have got to be the lamest person i've encountered on the net in a while...

Please.... Go F yourself...

Greg

Staff member
Easy, guys, Don't make me lock this before the time is up... :lol:

bvibert

Staff member
huh... tantrums... wow....

Well.. then... i thought you were a decent dude.. but now... Go F yourself....

Oh waaaaaaaaaa

You gonna throw another tantrum because someone called it like they see it.

Maybe he's just having a little fun, you should relax, you're taking the internet too seriously.

If you don't want to read his responses then just don't read them, seems like a simple enough concept to me.

Maybe you should chill the eff out and read what you want to read and not blast what you don't like.

Seems like a good change to me.

Waaaaaaaaaaa

dmc

Oh waaaaaaaaaa

Maybe he's just having a little fun, you should relax, you're taking the internet too seriously.

If you don't want to read his responses then just don't read them, seems like a simple enough concept to me.

Maybe you should chill the eff out and read what you want to read and not blast what you don't like.

Waaaaaaaaaaa

nice... from a Moderator...

this why this site is so lame...

So hear we go...

bvibert - Please shut the F up.... I'm sick of your shti too...
You absolutely suck as a moderator...

Greg

Staff member
Oh waaaaaaaaaa

Waaaaaaaaaaa

Nice work, Brian. :roll: You just validated the whole "if you don't like GSS, ignore him" argument... :razz:

Or perhaps you're cleverly trying to demonstrate how that approach doesn't always work?

Ski season is coming!

:spread: :spread: :spread: :spread: :spread:

bvibert

Staff member
Nice work, Brian. :roll: You just validated the whole "if you don't like GSS, ignore him" argument... :razz:

Or perhaps you're cleverly trying to demonstrate how that approach doesn't always work?

Ski season is coming!

:spread: :spread: :spread: :spread: :spread:

Just giving him a taste of his own medicine. No obviously it doesn't always work, especially when applied to him.

dmc

i love how mods push things here and then get all self righteous...

FREE GSS

Status
Not open for further replies.