• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Double Your Pleasure - WH Rez 2009-09-26

WoodCore

Even though I managed to get a great ride in on the Gussy this morning, the unfavorable weather forecast for tomorrow pushed me to get back out on the trails this afternoon for another healthy rip! On a whim I decided to roll a familiar loop up at the Rez in West Hartford which turned out to be a great choice and a super nice ride.

The loop at the Rez came in at 9.65 miles with 1274 feet of climbing and riding solo, I managed to roll it in just over an hour and a half!! The trails where super dry and rode awesome. Anyway, really enjoying the last few rides I've taken here and look forward to few more rips at the Rez before the season ends.

bvibert

Staff member
You're an animal! Nice work. I'd like to get back out to the rez a few more times before I put the bike away too.

Greg

Staff member
So if consecutive days aren't enough, now you have to do multiple rides in one day? You really are sick.

Nice work!