• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

ALPINEZONE SUMMIT at SUGARLOAF: March 26-28, 2010

o3jeff

Well if Paul is going, then I'm going...

Greg
bvibert
severine
deadheadskier
JimG
wa-loaf
Woodcore (also skiing Friday at Saddleback and possibly Thursday and Monday as well
Reefer
DoubleEject
powdahound
Peter F. (he says he's been trying to sign up to AZ.....but I don't know how hard.........)
WJenness
From_the_NEK
Paul
riverc0il
skibum9995
roark
thetrailboss & SO
o3jeff

Greg

Staff member
"Credentials!"

All right, everyone. Here's the special page to access your "credentials":

http://forums.alpinezone.com/azsummit.php

You will need to print that page with your username and bring it with you in order to claim your Sunday lift ticket, as well as get access to the special AZ events.

Getting psyched!

DoubleEject

I can't wait for this trip!

Looking forward to seeing everyone again as it's been a while since I've skied with many of you. First tracks on Sun sound great if we can get up that early after the night party at the widomaker!

Fresh snow is all the motivation we will need...

Johnskiismore

Website
www.skine.net
Crap, this sounds like a great time! Since I first said that I would be going things have changed at work and it just does not look good for me having that weekend off. Best I can do is Sunday. Boooooo

from_the_NEK

Website
fineartamerica.com
I'm getting excited for that weekend. The group is up to 20 as far as I can tell. Hopefully, we make it to at least 25 or 30. Maybe some people just plan on showing up instead of posting about it.
Now about this mogul comp...
Is Greg the one to beat? Are mid-fat skis allowed?