• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Nass Mini Epic - 10/11/2009

MR. evil

Here's the finished product......

DSCN0109.JPG

DSCN0113.JPG

Nice work.

I understand that this was a very muddy stop and this need to be done. My only complaint is that the work was done too well. I really liked how chuncky that area by the wall was, its now too smooth. Then again I don't ride there much anymore, so its not that big of a deal

Greg

Staff member
Nice work.

I understand that this was a very muddy stop and this need to be done. My only complaint is that the work was done too well. I really liked how chuncky that area by the wall was, its now too smooth. Then again I don't ride there much anymore, so its not that big of a deal

That's what I meant by a "tad sanitized" but that area had gotten pretty bad this summer and needed to be reworked. Especially important since we've been riding out of E. Chippens and using that trail a lot. It looks like a totally new trail! Nice job gentlemen!

bvibert

Staff member
That's what I meant by a "tad sanitized" but that area had gotten pretty bad this summer and needed to be reworked. Especially important since we've been riding out of E. Chippens and using that trail a lot. It looks like a totally new trail! Nice job gentlemen!

The area was pretty bad last year, and only got worse this year. I hate to see a trail sanitized, but I'd rather it stay rideable in the long term.

I hope I get to check out the work first hand soon. I always appreciate when I come up to a spot that's notoriously muddy and someone has taken the time to armor it. Even more so when I know who did it.