• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

WTB womans skis around 150cm

zenkar

Hello my wife needs her own skis this year and no more rentals. Looking for somthing around 150cm She is 5"4 130lbs. Looking for something with bindings and poles if ya got. I am located in central jersey and not trying to spend alot so let me know thanks!

gorgonzola

I have my wife's '05 volkl supersport gamma's 147's with marker bindings - great shape $100
DSCN9537.jpg

DSCN9538.jpg

DSCN9539.jpg

DSCN9540.jpg

DSCN9541.jpg

DSCN9542.jpg

DSCN9543.jpg

if you want to check them out i'm in eastern pa
she upgraded to a set of volkl fuego's at the end of the season

Last edited:

foofy

A friend of mine has a pair of Rossignol Bandit B1W's in 150cm - these are from 2005 or 2006. They ended up too short for her - pretty sure she skied on them only a half dozen times or so. PM me if interested. Skis are in Boston area.

bigski6969

Ladies Skis

Hello my wife needs her own skis this year and no more rentals. Looking for somthing around 150cm She is 5"4 130lbs. Looking for something with bindings and poles if ya got. I am located in central jersey and not trying to spend alot so let me know thanks!

What exit? I'm from Colts Neck, NJ exit 109 on the PKWY. Besides that I have some ladies Missdemenors, 08/09 brand new, right at a 150. Never used, never drilled still in the plastic. I'll sell them to you for $175. I think I have a binding, also brand new in box, that will suit her. What is her level of skiing? Let me look in the garage and let's see what we can come up with! Look forward to hearing from you!:snow: