• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Fischer Progressor 9

wa-loaf

sweet, that's my size

thanks in advance for the meet up at Lord Hobo for me to borrow your skis for a weekend and give my expert analysis on how to use them properly ;)

Well if you want to come out to WA for a demo you can take a couple runs, but I'm not dragging them in to Cambridge. :p

My bsl is 304, if you are close it'd be no sweat.

deadheadskier

Staff member
gotcha

I read it at first as 'asl' :lol: was thinking dude, I only want to borrow your skis :lol:

bigski6969

Already sold

Damn, I'd want to see pics first, but I guess I jumped the gun. Not that I feel too bad about it ...

Another question, these seem to come with the bindings in most cases? I assume yours don't?

Wayne or anyone who might want these, I have a pair of these Tyrolia FF17 bindings that only have 2 days on them. I'd sell em for $100.

Sorry lamb chop, they are sold:snow:

wa-loaf

Jens,

I've been considering a pair myself. Any idea on a good length for me. I'm 5' 8" 182 lbs... Thanks, Mike

I'm not the expert. You might want to ask Skidmarks. But 170 or 175 depending on wether you want a bigger ski feel or not.

The flowflex plate would have predrilled holes in them. You would never drill them.

and they only work with Fischer bindings (made by tyrolia) with a special screw length...so this is not your average mount at home set up...bring them to an authorized Fischer dealer or you'll probably mess up the whole flowflex plate.

Yes WaLoaf, your FF17 Tyrolias would fit the hole pattern in the plate BUT they MUST have the special flowflex screws, not the standard mounting screws that come with that binding.

skidmarks

I'm not the expert. You might want to ask Skidmarks. But 170 or 175 depending on wether you want a bigger ski feel or not.

Are you going to use the ski for NASTAR/Beer League or for Zooming? I'm 187.5-192 LBS and plan on using the 170 for our Mt Southington Leagues. A 165cm SL race ski works great but it is very easy to overturn.

wa-loaf

and they only work with Fischer bindings (made by tyrolia) with a special screw length...so this is not your average mount at home set up...bring them to an authorized Fischer dealer or you'll probably mess up the whole flowflex plate.

Yes WaLoaf, your FF17 Tyrolias would fit the hole pattern in the plate BUT they MUST have the special flowflex screws, not the standard mounting screws that come with that binding.

Sounds like a hassle. Glad I went with the full package. :spread: (we need a little racer smilie)

gorgonzola

wished i would have seen these last year - i picked up some racetiger sl's for beer league/gate clinics (typically all slalom sets) but these would have fit the bill nicely too!

wa-loaf

Racers don't smile! They bleed on the inside like Kung Foo Man!!

Your FF17's will work great on a speed event ski. Get some DH or SG skis and join us this season.
twist-racing.com

They're actually mounted on some Race-stock 185 Racetigers that are too much for me for Beer League. I don't know if I have time for other events right now. But maybe in a few years when the kids are older and I still have the racing bug.