• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Grateful Thread

Vortex

Sat was fantastic. Sunday was good, not as good as Sat. Sunday the pace needed to be a little bit faster at times, but not the Rat dog Speed. John Mayer gets it. The Friend of the Devil Sat was a huge highlight and when could you ever say That? Glad I got to see these. Not the same sound as last Fall. Ride in an out both nights was a smooth. The Althea made my night on Sat. Caught the sound check of that as well. Bertha on Sunday had awesome energy. Help, slip Franklins, China Rider and The Days between. Not Bad. Sound was really good both nights. Sat in the 400s front row on Sat, Was on the Rail,outside the Pit Sunday. Fantastic. Some work and off to Hartford. Hoping the Rain clears up around 6pm as some forecasts show. Cheaped it out on the Lawn.

BeanoNYC

Sat was fantastic. Sunday was good, not as good as Sat. Sunday the pace needed to be a little bit faster at times, but not the Rat dog Speed. John Mayer gets it. The Friend of the Devil Sat was a huge highlight and when could you ever say That? Glad I got to see these. Not the same sound as last Fall. Ride in an out both nights was a smooth. The Althea made my night on Sat. Caught the sound check of that as well. Bertha on Sunday had awesome energy. Help, slip Franklins, China Rider and The Days between. Not Bad. Sound was really good both nights. Sat in the 400s front row on Sat, Was on the Rail,outside the Pit Sunday. Fantastic. Some work and off to Hartford. Hoping the Rain clears up around 6pm as some forecasts show. Cheaped it out on the Lawn.

Althea was def my favorite from Sat night but has anyone mentioned the funky ass drums in the second set?

Vortex

Althea was def my favorite from Sat night but has anyone mentioned the funky ass drums in the second set?

The Beam and some Techno dance to it. Reminded me of the Rave vibe in the 80's and 90's in he lots, with some Disco. It was really good. Sorry Beano. The heat toasted my battery quick.

Funky_Catskills

The Beam and some Techno dance to it. Reminded me of the Rave vibe in the 80's and 90's in he lots, with some Disco. It was really good. Sorry Beano. The heat toasted my battery quick.

I was up front at GD50 on the 4th...
The drums were amazing.. Felt like I was i a jungle...

crank

China Cat - I Know You Rider was another highlight on Sunday, Plus a nice jammy version of Truckin'.

Vortex

Funky.

Last night was the perfect example of the Rat Dog slow influence. Queen Jane is one of my favorite tunes Bob Sings. It was painfully slow.

Cold Rain and snow was real Funky. Wild Base lines. Row Jimmy was nice. The eyes was good. I left right as the skies opened during the Wheel and I skipped out. The place was pretty close to full. Holds 30 k. It was packed. This Reminded me of Worcester last year. Sat and Sunday were some much better. Last night did not do it for me.

If only.....

SURE!!!

I went to see the Deadco last Monday in Camden. First set was just ok, but the second set was great...the 5 songs pre-drums clocked in at well over an hour, with a monstrous Eyes in the middle as a highlight. Good short-ish drums segment..Watchtower-Dew-NFA and then acoustic ripple encore with John playing 'mandolin' on a dreadnought with no cutaway was impressive

Vortex

Dead and company were solid both nights. I thought Sat was much better than Friday. Friday had a pace issue. Set list was better Friday. Out of what I saw Sat Ny was the best. Sunday Ny and Sat Boston tied for second, followed by Friday Fenway, then Hartford.

crank

We were at a friend's house Friday night and he streamed it. Sounded pretty good. Not sure about Mayer's outfit. lol I could never get into going to multiple shows of the same band. I know that has always been a thing with Dead Heads and jam band fans... just never appealed to me.

ScottySkis

I thinking if going to Peach Festival Saturday 110$ anyone from here going?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk