• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Grateful Thread

Vortex

Giant stadium was on the rumor mill before Santa Clara. My best guess is something with band members, but not the full core 4.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Funky_Catskills

I am beginning to wonder if this is all worth it. I don't want to go to California if the Rumors of NJ shows come true. I have seen hotel rates already spiked. This is getting old. Just thankful I got into Chicago and see after a couple of days if tickets are still around. Then those who want to get in had a chance.

New Jersey is NOT happening..

Vortex

Well. Flights are costly and rooms hard to come by and very $$$$. I have decided to pass. Less stress. Prefer to get psyched for Chicago than stressed about Cali. Hope the shows come about and prices drop on the secondary Market so Chicago is easier for many. Even got approval from the war department, but passing in it. :) Glad I booked Chicago Early or I would be in the same boat again.

Last edited:

Vortex

Bought tickets to Thursday night July 2nd for DSO in Chicago. 4 nights of music now. I already have the two night package for DSO at Hampton beach.
I think that may be if for summer shows. No much free time.