• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mobile Site

Glenn

I find that I have to "refresh" a lot when visiting on my blackberry.

I visited the site last night on m BB. This AM, it was as if it was last night again; posts that had responses yesterday still said "today". When I post to a thread, it doesn't show up for me in the forum until I hit "refresh".

Anyone else getting this? I suppose it could just be how my BB browser handles the ol cache.

o3jeff

I find that I have to "refresh" a lot when visiting on my blackberry.

I visited the site last night on m BB. This AM, it was as if it was last night again; posts that had responses yesterday still said "today". When I post to a thread, it doesn't show up for me in the forum until I hit "refresh".

Anyone else getting this? I suppose it could just be how my BB browser handles the ol cache.

Mine does the same thing, if I visit a thread this morning on the BB and then say at lunch I hit new posts and click on the same thread, I have to hit refresh in the thread to see the new post.

WoodCore

I have the same issue but have grown acustomed to it.

Glenn

I had to hit "refresh" to see the replies to this thread. Ha!

Must be a BB thing.

twinplanx

on my phone(LG Shine) I have bookmarked the page that comes up w/ the search engine on my home page. I have tried bookmarking AZ but there seems to be some issue. I wish it would work as good as facebook mobile(at least I can edit on AZ)

Glenn

I'm now getting a 403 error when I try to view the forums on my BB. I tried accessing the forums via bookmark: 403, googlesearch for az forums: 403. Even when I went to alpinezone.com, then clicked forums, I still got a 403. I dumped cache and history too.

o3jeff

I'm now getting a 403 error when I try to view the forums on my BB. I tried accessing the forums via bookmark: 403, googlesearch for az forums: 403. Even when I went to alpinezone.com, then clicked forums, I still got a 403. I dumped cache and history too.

I was getting that too all day on the mobile site and even if I tried alpinzone.com and clicked the forum tab, i would get the 403 error.

Now I am catching up on all the threads.

Greg

Staff member
Dunno guys. Works fine for me in IE on WinMo. Maybe a DNS thing still looking at the old site?

WoodCore

I'm also getting the "403" error when I use the stock BB browser but am able to access AZ w/o any problem from the Opera browser. Weird.

Glenn

Would hitting the forum via the IP number. help?

marcski....same here as well. I had no problem until after the server move. It must just be flaking out BB's.

o3jeff

Has anyone been able to get mobile AZ to work on their Black Berry yet? If not I will look into this opera browser.