• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Favorite 'adult' beverage?

krado

Peroni beer! And Stoli Raz. Never together but now I'm wondering... =)

The Captain

Just tapped a Keg of Opa Opa's Milk Stout. My new favorite commercial Beer. Perfect for this time of year! Prefer to drink home-brew.

Likkr.
Discovered Berkshire mountain distillers Burbon- very nice, great to support the local economy!

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Opa has growlers at a local packie. I don't think I've had the milk stout though.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

skifree

working on a bottle of Jack Daniels holiday select....good stuff

soposkier

I have only had it once Heady and it was damn good. Favorite beer currently that is actually accessible though is Lagunitas Sucks.

Farleyman

New long trail ipa, zimbo or something like that. VERY GOOD!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

soposkier

It's accessible if you frequent northern VT!

How is accessibility now that they don't sell at the brewery? Can you actually find it at stores any day of the week? I was in Stowe on a Saturday for a rugby match in the fall, but nowhere (outside of some bars) seemed to have it.

MadMadWorld

How is accessibility now that they don't sell at the brewery? Can you actually find it at stores any day of the week? I was in Stowe on a Saturday for a rugby match in the fall, but nowhere (outside of some bars) seemed to have it.

I went to Hunger Mountain Co-op in Montpelier and they always have a few cases when I go (you can only buy 1 per person though at 75 a pop).