• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skidbump bored?

Puck it

a Freudian 3 ring circus.

I knew the elephant parade was coming to town
elephant_parade-thumb.jpg

bvibert

Staff member
Let's get one thing straight, no website was started to "discuss the huge injustice that has been brought onto him by the horrible, evil AZ moderators from hell." He just happened to be the straw, There were a number of things that happened not only here, but on other sights that had me thinking about a site. The reason evil AZ moderators were discussed is simple, people were allowed to discuss it.

You keep telling yourself that, no one is buying it.

dmc

Believe what you want, it's the truth.

Not worth it dude... really...

You message board it actually good.. Lots of good posters from here - good posts...

And nobodies commenting on this thread... so thats a good thing...

SkiDork

I bet you're all bummed about all the missed chances to be a gear whore on the cheap, now, amiright?

I went though my gear whore phase... Not only with ski gear, but computer and radio gear also. My gear whore days have been suspended now that the wife is not working... I sometimes have to sit on my hands not to click on stuff... but I've been doing OK...

Puck it

Only if you're Paul Hogan. Actually, that trick was bullshit, because the whole problem was the frackin thing blocking the road. So he got it to lie down, big deal. It's still blocking the road. He coulda shot it instead and had buffalo burgers.

Forgot this lame ass one!

buffalo_burgers.jpg

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Not worth it dude... really...

You message board it actually good.. Lots of good posters from here - good posts...

And nobodies commenting on this thread... so thats a good thing...

DMC, I know that. That's why I only said what I did. Guess he needs to say it to make himself feel good,.. If anyone needs it......

Greg

Staff member
Ive seen the words fuck and shit used numerous times on this thread. Is that now ok?

As the admin, I can't post whatever I want. ;) I only curse on here for emphasis from time to time and I don't make a habit of it.

And we have let some shits and F-bombs slide in the past. We're not the big evil empire you would love us to be so you can validate the need for your Andyzone. But I get it. The anti-establishment bandwagon is where the "cool" kids like to hang...

dmc

Like these?

un-depends.jpg

So how is it OK for GSS to get banned for being a total douche but this guy dogs me like a little bitch that he is...

WTF?

If i was someone else. You guys would be all over him right now...

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
As the admin, I can't post whatever I want. ;) I only curse on here for emphasis from time to time and I don't make a habit of it.

And we have let some shits and F-bombs slide in the past. We're not the big evil empire you would love us to be so you can validate the need for your Andyzone. But I get it. The anti-establishment bandwagon is where the "cool" kids like to hang...

Do you really want to get into it with me about this Andyzone crap? Think about it.