• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skidbump bored?

Greg

Staff member
Do you really want to get into it with me about this Andyzone crap? Think about it.

Is that a threat? Seems like you need the exposure... :lol:

Puck it

As the admin, I can't post whatever I want. ;) I only curse on here for emphasis from time to time and I don't make a habit of it.

And we have let some shits and F-bombs slide in the past. We're not the big evil empire you would love us to be so you can validate the need for your Andyzone. But I get it. The anti-establishment bandwagon is where the "cool" kids like to hang...

The-Evil-Empire.gif
http://www.reconnections.net/The-Evil-Empire.gif

bvibert

Staff member
DMC, I know that. That's why I only said what I did. Guess he needs to say it to make himself feel good,.. If anyone needs it......

There is absolutely nothing about your site that makes me feel good. You can keep telling the same stupid lie all you want. It's not too hard for anyone to figure out why you started the site, and why it continues to get any attention (if it even does, could be shut down for all I know). You can stop your silly game, I don't buy it.

Greg

Staff member
There is absolutely nothing about your site that makes me feel good.

You mean a place that brings the worst out in people isn't your idea of fun?

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Is that a threat? Seems like you need the exposure... :lol:

No, it's not a threat and no I'm not looking for exposure. I did not bring it up, you and bvibert keep on bringing it up. You poke me, eventually I'll swipe back. Even if I don't agree with everything, I have been respectful of you and your site, I would expect the same courtesy.

dmc

There is absolutely nothing about your site that makes me feel good. You can keep telling the same stupid lie all you want. It's not too hard for anyone to figure out why you started the site, and why it continues to get any attention (if it even does, could be shut down for all I know). You can stop your silly game, I don't buy it.

wow.... It's actually a good site.. lots of dialog.. open political discussion..

Come join.. There's room for more then one msg board...

SkiDork

So how is it OK for GSS to get banned for being a total douche but this guy dogs me like a little bitch that he is...

WTF?

If i was someone else. You guys would be all over him right now...

actually I took that as just more jocularity... Nothing personal... sorta like the stuff I've been posting in this thread...

dmc

actually I took that as just more jocularity... Nothing personal... sorta like the stuff I've been posting in this thread...

One picture... cool...

But this little guy has to post a picture after everyone of my posts.. and thats just friggin lame...

Puck it

I missed that. When did he post that? No sense of humor in that boy. What so ever!!!

We should throw him one of these before he loses it completely.

sense_of_humor-7627131.jpg

Greg

Staff member
No, it's not a threat and no I'm not looking for exposure. I did not bring it up, you and bvibert keep on bringing it up. You poke me, eventually I'll swipe back. Even if I don't agree with everything, I have been respectful of you and your site, I would expect the same courtesy.

By questioning the curse thing, you knew exactly the sort of response you'd get from me, so you did sorta bring it up.

From what I've seen, I will say you haven't really badmouthed AZ over other than disagreeing with the philosophy of how we do things. I think capitalizing on the situation and initially almost modeling the site after AZ was a bit shady, but hey, you saw an opportunity and went for it. I hope it's everything you hoped it would be.

wow.... It's actually a good site.. lots of dialog.. open political discussion..

Come join.. There's room for more then one msg board...

I visit from time to time mostly out of morbid curiosity, but I won't post. I see a lot of ugly over there and it's just not for me.