• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Need Guys' Opinion to Clear up A Dispute

Glenn

After spending 4 years in college at an engineering school that was on a good year 5 to 1 male to female,

I went to a school with the ratio flipped around. My wife ended up expressing interest in me. Win!

Warp Daddy

If ANY man for one nano second even so much as entertains the notion that he can acquire the wisdom to analyze and activate strategy that will unlock the inner workings of the female persuasion , that individual is operating in the state of total and complete delusion :D

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
If ANY man for one nano second even so much as entertains the notion that he can acquire the wisdom to analyze and activate strategy that will unlock the inner workings of the female persuasion , that individual is operating in the state of total and complete delusion :D

Give the doc a break, he probably spent all morning sniffing the nitrous.

drjeff

Notice how I said the chances of male enlightenment dramatically improve when alcohol is added into the equation! ;) :lol:

In no way shape or form though would I ever think that a male could acquire REAL important information like how to answer the dreaded "honey, does this outfit make my ______ look big?" :eek:

ctenidae

Notice how I said the chances of male enlightenment dramatically improve when alcohol is added into the equation! ;) :lol:

In no way shape or form though would I ever think that a male could acquire REAL important information like how to answer the dreaded "honey, does this outfit make my ______ look big?" :eek:

Oh, come on, that's an easy one- The answer is always "Have you seen the gym socks I was wearing? I thought I left them on your pilow."

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Oh, come on, that's an easy one- The answer is always "Have you seen the gym socks I was wearing? I thought I left them on your pilow."

I always thought the answer was "no the outfit doesn't make your ____ look big, your big _____ makes your _____ look big."

Grassi21

The guy mentioned in the OP was absolutely trying to work some magic at the bar. Monday night, alone, fiddling with his Blackberry while eavesdropping, chiming into your conversation... dude was looking for some tail.

And something to add about bisexuals, they are just greedy. Pick one team and stick with it. ;-)

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
The guy mentioned in the OP was absolutely trying to work some magic at the bar. Monday night, alone, fiddling with his Blackberry while eavesdropping, chiming into your conversation... dude was looking for some tail.

And something to add about bisexuals, they are just greedy. Pick one team and stick with it. ;-)
Thanks for the male perspective! I think sometimes for moms it's hard to imagine a guy hitting on you so that's probably why she was oblivious. :)

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Thanks for the male perspective! I think sometimes for moms it's hard to imagine a guy hitting on you so that's probably why she was oblivious. :)

For some guys, it's so nervewracking to talk to a girl in a bar, we often go blind with delerium in the process.

One time, I sat chatting up a girl for a solid 20 minutes before someone finally tapped me on the shoulder and snapped me out of it. It was only then I released I sat down one bar stool too far to the right and the whole time had been delivering pick up lines to a pint glass full of swizzle sticks.

True story.

Warp Daddy

:D :D After 44 years of marriage and 3 degrees i am not gifted enough intellectually to have anything but one answer to that query : Sweetheart your A$$ looks perfect in anything you wear :D:D:D

drjeff

I always thought the answer was "no the outfit doesn't make your ____ look big, your big _____ makes your _____ look big."

My personal favorite reply, and I SERIOUSLY use this one when my wife asks me that dreaded question, "WOW dear, your t$ts look GREAT!"

Distraction + a compliment = works like a charm! :lol:

Tin

I think he was a closet homosexual with a strong Oedipus Complex, looking for affirmation from a mother-figure that his life choices were okay. His deep-seated feelings of rejection by his father, who was generally more interested in watching sports than his son's interest in ballet and playing the flute, compunds his dissociation with mainstream society, leading to a neurologic imbalance that can only be helped by satisfying his latent OCD (evidenced by his compulsive note taking). The lemon Starburst, perhaps symbolizing the brighter childhood he wishes he had had, triggered further feelings of inadequacy and loneliness, which made it impossible for him to follow up on his need for affirmation by asking your friend for her number. All in all, a classic case of Neo-maxi Zoomdweebism.

Being a Psych major, I truly enjoyed reading this.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
For some guys, it's so nervewracking to talk to a girl in a bar, we often go blind with delerium in the process.

One time, I sat chatting up a girl for a solid 20 minutes before someone finally tapped me on the shoulder and snapped me out of it. It was only then I released I sat down one bar stool too far to the right and the whole time had been delivering pick up lines to a pint glass full of swizzle sticks.

True story.
That would have been funny to witness! :lol: