• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

FS: Garmont Boots and Salomon X-wings

powers

I'm trying to thin out my quiver so I have a couple of items to sell.
First are my Garmont G Ride G fits in size 26.5. I've used them for a couple of seasons but they are still in good shape. No broken parts or holes in the liners. They ski fin for most conditions but I'm looking to replace my 10 year old Atomic boots as well so I want one pair that will drive my biggest skis and tour well. These boots are great if you are looking for an all day BC boot for Cardigan trips or Bolton backcountry days. They have been many places so they will naturally find the best lines without you even knowing it. No extra cost. $150 sound reasonable?
powers-albums-misc-pictures-picture386-fs-26-5-g-ride-g-fits.jpg

Second, I have a pair of 172 cm X-wing Furys, 85mm under foot. I have put Marker 1100's and Fritchi Freerides on these. No core shots or bent edges. Great 50/50 piste/offpiste skis that carve like a bastard. Not so hot for bumps if you ride your tails at all, too wide and tend to lock into the back side of bumps. The flip side is that I have used theses for Tuckermans on firm days. They stick to the steeps and make snappy turns on demand. I have some other skis that can come close to this so I figure I would let them find more use under someone elses feet. $150 as well.
powers-albums-misc-pictures-picture385-172cm-salomon-x-wing-fury-wood-core-mounted-markers-fritchi-freerides.jpg

Send me a PM if you are interested. I work at S&W in Concord on the weekends so I can deliver them from there if that works. Thanks!

Last edited: