• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Is AlpineZone Over-moderated?

Is AlpineZone Over-moderated?

• Yes

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • No

Votes: 45 77.6%

• Total voters

thetrailboss

Staff member
locks thread.. keeps posting to taunt forum members who can't . . . :spin:

My apologies. I did not see it was locked...I was on my phone at lunch and it didn't show as locked. I certainly didn't intend to taunt anyone. Just felt bad for Tuna.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

JimG.

Staff member
We really need some snow. Everyone is edgy and grumpy.

In a rare twist I just did not go skiing this weekend. Not into skiing manmade and there is just no good snow anywhere in the east.

I know, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! This winter is close to becoming a total loss.

delco714

We really need some snow. Everyone is edgy and grumpy.

In a rare twist I just did not go skiing this weekend. Not into skiing manmade and there is just no good snow anywhere in the east.

I know, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! This winter is close to becoming a total loss.
Fake snow melted the coating off my anon lens. My only day here in the east at the loaf. Awesome season

gmcunni

moderation on facebook...

So here’s where we stand. This social network we built is our home. And it was built for a place to share stoke. When you choose to visit our home, you don’t have to agree with everything you see and you can choose how you interact with it, but if you rant, spew hatred or bully our family and friends in our home we will break up with you. This behavior will no longer be tolerated.

full post
https://www.facebook.com/squawvalleyalpinemeadows/posts/10155010445259044:0

dlague

I guess people need safe spaces on FB too....

Sent from my SM-G930F using AlpineZone mobile app
I get their position - and kudos to Squaw Valley. People went over board calling people out were up set that SV decided to operate the very next day. It got nasty. They have since removed it all but I get their view.

Sent from my SM-G930P using AlpineZone mobile app