• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

ski pants

SKIQUATTRO

Well, it finally happened, in over 20 years of skiing I have never left anything in a lodge, until yesterday. Went up to ThunderRidge (NY) to get my 3.5 yr old turning before we take a 5 day trip to Smuggs in 2 weeks. Had the wife and 7mo old in tow as well, the wife and I taking turns on the hill with the 3.5 yr old. So time to pack up, I get take off my ski pants, throw on my jeans and I guess forgot to put my ski pants in my bag. I called and they are searching the lodge now....so, might need a new pair of ski pants....any suggestions? Where to buy? Online sites?

skibum1321

I just bought the Marmot Flash pants. They were about $200. I haven't actually used them yet but they are supposed to be good and they fit well.

Greg

Staff member

NYDrew

When I tore my pants I decided to get a shell instead of actual pants. Best decision I ever made. With the wacky temps the recent winters are throwing at us (I was wearing a t-shirt yesturday?) Life is much easyer when you can provide your own insulation. I just carry an assortment of other pants such as jeans, flannals, thermals, shorts and sweats. Never been cold...or wet.

Obermeyer Shell on clearence - $120

SKIQUATTRO

yeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, just talked to Lost and Found,,,,they have em!!!!

NYDrew

If I was in your position I would be frowning because I lost my excuse to go to the ski shop.

congrats.