• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Your PM box is 100% full.

bvibert

Staff member
Something is funky with your account. There's no peaks showing up under your name either.... Have you changed you email address recently?

billskis1

tekkies, help!

Something is funky with your account. There's no peaks showing up under your name either.... Have you changed you email address recently?

Thanks for the thought

I changed the email address yesterday. Then I got no email from AZ to click and confirm the change. So I wrote and an admin changed it back. It still won't let me proceed unless I validate the new email address, but I never received the validation email. I keep pressing the resend validation email, but nothing happens.

I appear to be in that limbo state waiting to validate my address, but I can't, because I can't receive it. In fact, I've not gotten any email instant notifications since Nov 7th.

I've disabled ALL my spam filters, went into email server directly via web client, still nothing, just a lot of crap spam.

I reported it to my email server admin, he thought I was trying to email to AZ, and told me (if this is helpful):

2009-11-23 22:56:28 H=(server.alpinezone.com) [75.125.255.120]:46891 I=[8.10.120.85]:25 sender verify fail for : The mail server could not deliver mail to alpinez@server.alpinezone.com. The account or domain may not exist, they may be blacklisted, or missing the proper dns entries.