• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Official Manny/A-Rod/Nomar Trade Thread

ChileMass

Fortunately, this thread will self-destruct at 5PM EST today due to the deadline imposed by Fuehrer Selig and the dopey owner Tom Hicks.

Anyway - if this deal doesn't happen now, how'd you like to be Terry Francona managing the Sox next year? You think Manny has pulled some stunts in the past? If this doesn't happen, I'm gonna slit my wrists.....

Max

Just another chapter in the long enduring saga of why the Red Sox will never, ever win a World Series. Almost makes the Cubs seem like Destiny's child. :D

smitty77

Website
hotmix77.tripod.com
I smell Stienbrenner's money in the commisioner's pockets!
Only he has the bucks to get the league and the player's union to balk at this deal. I agree with Max. The Sox are doomed for eternity.

Smitty

ChileMass

The trade will still happen - too much has been said and done to back away now. But, I'm tired of dealing with this, so blow this thread up anytime, Greg......