• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Tiger Woods in Car Crash

JimG.

Staff member
No, personally I dont believe there is an acceptable reason. I think all spousal affairs are acts of cowardness.

I was just making the point that it is black and white and there is no grey area.

Oh and it is Friday night. Going lift serviced skiing in teh am for the first time this year. W

We agree here.

Enjoy...I may have to wait another week.

Warp Daddy

This guy is hopeless/hapless

Bimbos #4 and 5 come out of the woodwork last nite . The first is an $8/hr waitress . Woods AND the woman WERE ALLEGEDLY caught on tape doing the nasty in his caddy . She was on the string for 14 months the other claims to be with him for 2 yrs she's a cocktail waitress

wa-loaf

This guy is hopeless/hapless

Bimbos #4 and 5 come out of the woodwork last nite . The first is an $8/hr waitress . Woods AND the woman WERE ALLEGEDLY caught on tape doing the nasty in his caddy . She was on the string for 14 months the other claims to be with him for 2 yrs she's a cocktail waitress

Paying off that other chick was a mistake. Every woman he ever gave a sexy look is going to come out now and want a payday.

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
Wow. Just wow. :blink: The absurd hypocrisy is depressing. How far we still have yet to go even 40 years after a break through moment in the media. Sad that it would be African American culture revolting about an interracial relationship whereas it was the opposite back in the day (though I am sure a few a-holes still are complaining about purity of the white race, either the media are now ignoring them or they are an extreme minority no longer vocal enough to bother discussing).

tjf67

Then turn the tables. Pick a squeaky clean ski or boarding athlete. What if they did the same. Oh, yeah, I forgot, our athletes will never stand to earn $110M/year.

Squeaky clean ski or boarding athlete. Yeah I dont think they go together.

There was an olympic gold athlete visting two years ago that refused to go on the snow until someone got him a bag of weed.

Speeking of. I think Bode going to be at whiface mountain in a few weeks. I want to drink a beer with that guy!!

Warp Daddy

NY Post reports this am that Cheetah's Bimbo eruption now up to NINE--------. he has never had that many bogies in one round. . This pr disaster continues to unfold

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Squeaky clean ski or boarding athlete. Yeah I dont think they go together.

There was an olympic gold athlete visting two years ago that refused to go on the snow until someone got him a bag of weed.

Speeking of. I think Bode going to be at whiface mountain in a few weeks. I want to drink a beer with that guy!!

:lol: true dat. Except maybe some of the 70s athletes like they Mahers and some of the women athletes - they stayed pretty much on the straight and narrow. Many athletes have become edgier now day.

Regarding Bode and beer, hey, just go to the top of the race course, I'm sure he'd be happy to split a brewski with you! :cool: