• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Tiger Woods in Car Crash

highpeaksdrifter

As far as we know, he didn't beat his wife and kids, abandon them, become an alcoholic, do drugs, etc. Dude probably has beautiful women throwing themselves at him all the time. I don’t think there’s too many guys who can honestly say they know they wouldn’t give in to that kind of temptation. Gotta keep it real, keep it real, keep it real.

Warp Daddy

Just another hypocritical spoiled child who has zero impulse control . stay tuned there will undoubtedly be more .

Pro Athletes simply are held in too high esteem, make too damn much money for playing kid's games that add little to no value to society in general and live in a totally unrealistic environment. We as a society have created this monster .

deadheadskier

Staff member
Tiger is willfully a public entity, a corporation unto himself . He willfully created the sqeeky clean family man image as a part of his overall endorsement promtion, He willfully participates In THE PUBLIC domain and reaps HUGE benefits as a result -----------------THEREIN lies the difference between what may be considered for teh AVERAGE citizen who encounters this problem versus a slickly packaged and strategically marketed PRODUCT like "Tiger Woods "-----------------------------just sayin

I agree. He wants his cake and to eat it too, both with his desire to sleep around and his desire for privacy.

Can't have it that way pal. You want privacy, then give up your endorsement life. Hell, you've made a BILLION dollars already; walk away from the game if privacy matters that much to you.

jaywbigred

As far as we know, he didn't beat his wife and kids, abandon them, become an alcoholic, do drugs, etc. Dude probably has beautiful women throwing themselves at him all the time. I don’t think there’s too many guys who can honestly say they know they wouldn’t give in to that kind of temptation. Gotta keep it real, keep it real, keep it real.

I agree with this. He's one of the most famous people in the world, still young, athletic, rich as hell. I think it is easy for us lay people to deride his decision making as "baby-like," but who knows how any of us would hold up against the same temptations.

It's his bed, he has to lie in it, but I am not going to lambaste the guy for infidelity when it is such a common thing in our society. Doesn't make it right, but I think it does make it human. And despite what the man can do to a golf ball, he is still human.

Now other sports figures who carry guns or stab people...that's a different story.

SKIQUATTRO

at least golfers EARN their money....if they dont place, they dont get a check...not like other sports where they get a check regardless...

Glenn

I can say with a high degree of confidence that I wouldn't. Then again, I can't leave the store without telling the checkout clerk that they forgot to scan the case of bottled water under the shopping card. Honest to a fault I guess.

If the guy wanted to play the field, he shouldn't have gotten married. He shouldn't have done that to his wife and kids.

ctenidae

Maybe I don't pay enough attention to know or care, but is Tiger's image squeaky clean? I just assumed that since he was a rich athlete, he slept around. No surprises, there.

SkiDork

gonna need a little

4f5500d8-0c93-4692-9cf6-3a8cf2295502

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Aw man, it's been six hours and no new Tiger dirt? Oh wait, here it is, just now:

"Multiple sources are alleging a $1 million payoff from Tiger Woods' peeps to buy lover Rachel Uchitel's silence which is why her confessional press conference was axed."

Go for more Rache, go for more! That's what the pro sports guys do!

MR. evil

just read this on Yahoo and thought it was funny

A few days ago, we told you how in 2001, golfer Jesper Parnevik and his wife introduced their nanny, Elin Nordegren, to an up-and-coming young go-getter by the name of Tiger Woods. With all the revelations of late, seems Jesper isn't particularly happy with how Tiger has handled his marriage.

"I feel really sorry for Elin," he told The Golf Channel on Wednesday. "I would be especially sad about it since I'm kind of ... I really feel sorry for Elin, since me and my wife were at fault for hooking her up with him. We probably thought he was a better guy than he is. I would probably need to apologize to her and hope she uses a driver next time instead of the 3-iron."

Warp Daddy

Now that Woods has caved to Bimbo #1 for a paltry miliion watch for further bimbo eruptions to occur . U just KNOW its going to keep rolling . Tiger is looking like a doofus

campgottagopee

just read this on Yahoo and thought it was funny

A few days ago, we told you how in 2001, golfer Jesper Parnevik and his wife introduced their nanny, Elin Nordegren, to an up-and-coming young go-getter by the name of Tiger Woods. With all the revelations of late, seems Jesper isn't particularly happy with how Tiger has handled his marriage.

"I feel really sorry for Elin," he told The Golf Channel on Wednesday. "I would be especially sad about it since I'm kind of ... I really feel sorry for Elin, since me and my wife were at fault for hooking her up with him. We probably thought he was a better guy than he is. I would probably need to apologize to her and hope she uses a driver next time instead of the 3-iron."

Jesper is just pissed she's not his nanny anymore---

campgottagopee

Now that Woods has caved to Bimbo #1 for a paltry miliion watch for further bimbo eruptions to occur . U just KNOW its going to keep rolling . Tiger is looking like a doofus

Why is he looking like a doofus???? As we all know this kinda crap goes on and on and on and on.......the dude got caught, big deal. Elin signed a pre-nup....doesn't that mean she was agreeing to this kind of action prior to marrying the worlds most famous athelete.

Grassi21

Why is he looking like a doofus???? As we all know this kinda crap goes on and on and on and on.......the dude got caught, big deal. Elin signed a pre-nup....doesn't that mean she was agreeing to this kind of action prior to marrying the worlds most famous athelete.

I don't think a pre-nup is a contractual agreement stating cheating is permissible....