• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Tiger Woods in Car Crash

drjeff

I bet that Tiger's REALLY, REALLY hoping for some type of natural disaster/terrorist event/Brintey Spears and/or Lindsey Lohan and/or Paris Hilton complete and utter meltdown to occur to deflect some of the attention off of him right about now

drjeff

just read this on Yahoo and thought it was funny

A few days ago, we told you how in 2001, golfer Jesper Parnevik and his wife introduced their nanny, Elin Nordegren, to an up-and-coming young go-getter by the name of Tiger Woods. With all the revelations of late, seems Jesper isn't particularly happy with how Tiger has handled his marriage.

"I feel really sorry for Elin," he told The Golf Channel on Wednesday. "I would be especially sad about it since I'm kind of ... I really feel sorry for Elin, since me and my wife were at fault for hooking her up with him. We probably thought he was a better guy than he is. I would probably need to apologize to her and hope she uses a driver next time instead of the 3-iron."

Jesper's just trying to get some press since his golf game the last few years hasn't gotten him any press. BTW, take any Jesper comment's with a grain of salt (or maybe a grain of volcanic sand is more appropriate ;) ) - Google this if you don't know what I mean ;) :rolleyes: :lol:

campgottagopee

I bet that Tiger's REALLY, REALLY hoping for some type of natural disaster/terrorist event/Brintey Spears and/or Lindsey Lohan and/or Paris Hilton complete and utter meltdown to occur to deflect some of the attention off of him right about now

Who knows maybe Phelps will break out the hooka again, or Bode could ski drunk :spin:

Amazing how this is taking over all the media---aren't we at war???

wa-loaf

Aw man, it's been six hours and no new Tiger dirt? Oh wait, here it is, just now:

"Multiple sources are alleging a $1 million payoff from Tiger Woods' peeps to buy lover Rachel Uchitel's silence which is why her confessional press conference was axed."

Go for more Rache, go for more! That's what the pro sports guys do!

I'm thinking there can't be too many more. You do this and every chick you hooked up with while married is going to come out of the woodwork. The Vegas chick blew it, she prob only got a few k for the voice mail. Could have held out for a million ...

o3jeff

Why is he looking like a doofus???? As we all know this kinda crap goes on and on and on and on.......the dude got caught, big deal. Elin signed a pre-nup....doesn't that mean she was agreeing to this kind of action prior to marrying the worlds most famous athelete.

I think that most prenups go out the window when the one with the cash is caught cheating. Probably since there are rumors that he has transferd 40-60 million into an account in only her name and are rewriting the prenup for her to stay around for "x"amount of years and then at that time she get a hell of a payday. This way the sponsors see them still together now and keep him on.

o3jeff

I'm thinking there can't be too many more. You do this and every chick you hooked up with while married is going to come out of the woodwork. The Vegas chick blew it, she prob only got a few k for the voice mail. Could have held out for a million ...

I plan on coming out tomorrow to see what I can get out of him. Do any of you sound like Tiger? PM me for my cell# to leave me a voice message...::D

Warp Daddy

1. If u want to baste your meat in every sorry oven that's hot don't get married, play the field and don't hurt others like your children and family
2 - don't sell yourself as Joe good family man and make billions on a phony public image and then drill every trick ho on the tournament circuit

But even if u do get your sorry azz in trouble. BE an EFFIN man and stand up and don't play gotcha games and blame the media and others for your own stupidity and immaturity .

This guy effed up and thinks he's a playa but the guy left so much electronic evidence i wonder if subliminally he WANTED to get caught or is he really that stupid ?

I could go on but no need to

Warp Daddy

Jesper's just trying to get some press since his golf game the last few years hasn't gotten him any press. BTW, take any Jesper comment's with a grain of salt (or maybe a grain of volcanic sand is more appropriate ;) ) - Google this if you don't know what I mean ;) :rolleyes: :lol:

Now That's some funny chit right there doc :D:D

campgottagopee

1. If u want to baste your meat in every sorry oven that's hot don't get married, play the field and don't hurt others like your children and family
2 - don't sell yourself as Joe good family man and make billions on a phony public image and then drill every trick ho on the tournament circuit

But even if u do get your sorry azz in trouble. BE an EFFIN man and stand up and don't play gotcha games and blame the media and others for your own stupidity and immaturity .

This guy effed up and thinks he's a playa but the guy left so much electronic evidence i wonder if subliminally he WANTED to get caught or is he really that stupid ?

I could go on but no need to

Obviously you are correct, and I was playing devils advocate for a second, but seriously why is this such a big deal to the media. That's the part I don't get nor prolly never will. Yes the guy is a MEGA super star but it's his home life so leave it at that. He's not the first guy or the last to ever do this. Guess it just makes me sick that this kinda crap is "news".........help me understand why "we public" feel the need to make this a big deal.

WJenness

Obviously you are correct, and I was playing devils advocate for a second, but seriously why is this such a big deal to the media. That's the part I don't get nor prolly never will. Yes the guy is a MEGA super star but it's his home life so leave it at that. He's not the first guy or the last to ever do this. Guess it just makes me sick that this kinda crap is "news".........help me understand why "we public" feel the need to make this a big deal.

Because there isn't a big snow storm to harp about :cry:

-w

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
We don't know what happened. We don't know the whole story.
I agree that we don't "know" with 100% certainty anything about the situation. But we do know what is not being denied. Woods has yet to put out a post accident press release saying "I did not have sexual relations with that woman." Woods has learned from the best (or worst perhaps!) in that regard. :lol: Bottom line is sometimes what is not said is just as telling as what is said. Sometimes more so. I know if people were saying something about me and my relationship that questioned my faithfulness, I would be down right irate and tossing around libel suits.

JimG.

Staff member
I agree that we don't "know" with 100% certainty anything about the situation. But we do know what is not being denied. Woods has yet to put out a post accident press release saying "I did not have sexual relations with that woman." Woods has learned from the best (or worst perhaps!) in that regard. :lol: Bottom line is sometimes what is not said is just as telling as what is said. Sometimes more so. I know if people were saying something about me and my relationship that questioned my faithfulness, I would be down right irate and tossing around libel suits.

Bingo!

An old fart like me still values fidelity and faithfulness...so I'm disappointed in Tiger.

Not that what I think matters. Frankly, I think I'm in the minority on this one.

Maybe I'm wrong...didn't read this whole thread because I'm already fed up with the media frenzy over it.

jack97

An old fart like me still values fidelity and faithfulness...so I'm disappointed in Tiger.

Not that what I think matters. Frankly, I think I'm in the minority on this one.

well, count me in that minority, faithfulness and trust is something I value. Frankly, I think this society has lost touch with that, just my opinion.

That's why I have can't feel sorry for the guy, especially if this went on for a number of years.