• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Tiger Woods in Car Crash

ctenidae

I continue to believe that she is, without a doubt, unquestionably, totally, completely, and entirely not at all ugly in any way shape or form.

SkiDork

I continue to believe that she is, without a doubt, unquestionably, totally, completely, and entirely not at all ugly in any way shape or form.

It just proves the old saying, "No matter how hot a woman is, there's always some guy who's tired of f%^&ing her..."

Glenn

Not a bad haul for someone who was cleaning houses at one time.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
runningman2.gif
paramedic_vehicle_flashing_md_wht.gif

Warp Daddy

Didn't he pay some of the bimbo's off too?

yeah i think some got some cash especially the first woman -- not sure if the bimbette originally from here known as the "Perkins Pancake Floozy" in the media got much tho. The cheap sucker never even bought her breakfast :D

Warp Daddy

One things for sure --IF tiger ever gets in a playoff situation , no announcer is EVER gonna use the phrase "playin extra holes " now --------------------------:D