• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Directions to Killington / Pico

2knees

Geoff said:
SkiDork said:
Geoff said:
In my opinion, 103 to 100 is quicker headed north in the evening. There's also a big time-saving way to bypass downtown Ludlow.

Headed south, 100 to 103 can really suck if you hit Okemo traffic. It's brutal from 2:00 to 5:00 every Sunday and there can be a 20 minute delay getting past Ludlow. If that's when you're driving, you can save time using the 4 to 12 to I-91 route.

You can't use the Ludlow bypass Sunday afternoons?

The shortcut around Ludlow on the other side of the river is a 1-way Northbound street. If you look at Ludlow on http://maps.google.com , it's High Street to Dug Road.

and tell me you havent been at least tempted to try it going home. I have given it some serious thought somedays but as they say "the juice isnt worth the squeeze" Especially since going up the hill is quite narrow and blind for those going the correct direction.