"24" Premiers Tonght .....

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

"24" Premiers Tonght .....

.....In my opinion, the best show on TV. Go Jack Bauer!

Anyone else like this show? If you've never seen it, Give it a try tonight and watch the first 30 minutes.

It's a 4 hour premier split between tonight and tomorrow. First two hours start at 8:00 on Fox.
    ~Rich~

Love this show, always find myself cursing at the ending though, can't wait. Hey a couple of others I've gotten into this year; Commander and Cheif as well as Boston Legal. Can't believe Shatner can be so entertaining!

My wife and I missed the second season and decided to rent it from Blockbuster one rainy weekend. We stayed in Bed, ordered food in all day and night for two days straight and watched 24. We only stopped to sleep and go to the bathroom. We still refer to that time as the most relaxing weekend ever.
    ~Rich~

I was never able to get into that show.

Probably because I've never watched it.

I was pissed off that they made a second season back in '02 after it was supposed to be a one time special thing.

It's like when they try and squeeze more money out of a great movie by making a sub par sequel. I never like the idea of doing that...
    Making sanity obsolete since 1982...

Yeah, the thing here though, it's a good show. So no complaints here about the added seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc

I was pissed off that they made a second season back in '02 after it was supposed to be a one time special thing.

It's like when they try and squeeze more money out of a great movie by making a sub par sequel. I never like the idea of doing that...
    I can't believe how high your post count is dude! I just noticed it. Trailboss, beware.

I disagree with you, Marc. I'm not sure it was supposed to be a one time deal. I think Keifer signed a 24 episode contract to see how it went. Obviously it went well and he signed on for multiple seasons as star and executive producer. I don't think it was a matter of squeezing more money out....the show just took off. Anyhoo ... give it a try tonignt if you have the time, I think you'll dig it.
    ~Rich~

Yeah, get in at the start of the season.

You would not be pissed If you watched the show. It is truly awsome, defiantly my favorate show on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by BeanoNYC

I can't believe how high your post count is dude! I just noticed it. Trailboss, beware.

I disagree with you, Marc. I'm not sure it was supposed to be a one time deal. I think Keifer signed a 24 episode contract to see how it went. Obviously it went well and he signed on for multiple seasons as star and executive producer. I don't think it was a matter of squeezing more money out....the show just took off. Anyhoo ... give it a try tonignt if you have the time, I think you'll dig it.
    No, I clearly remember it being a one time deal. That was one of the novelties about the show with which they sold the concept.

But I've never gotten into TV action dramas anyway save for Rescue Me anyway. If I want exciting visuals, I watch an action movie where they have the time and budget to wow me. Factor in that I don't have enough time what between working, skiing, terrorizing and pilaging the country side, going to the gym, arts and crafts, I just can't find time to watch any scheduled shows on TV.

It's the incredible........ edible...... egg.
    Making sanity obsolete since 1982...

24 is the only show on TV I try not to miss. I got sucked in about the middle of last season and now eagerly wait each week for a new episode.

It's like a Tom Clancy novel come to life, but with young actors. Not the 200 year old Harrison Ford.

Thread Information