• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

FS/ebay: Fisher Watea (dec 2009)

wa-loaf

Those bindings can still be used, just the window fell off. Could be a sweet deal. 5 days left on it so who knows ...

bvibert

Staff member
he says they "can't be adjusted". Who knows what that means. A little duct tape here and there.
The "damaged" is sure to scare away most folks.

They probably say that because the window has the DIN scale on it. Without the window there's nothing to line the pointer up too. I don't see this as being a huge problem as you can match it up to the other ski...

wa-loaf

They probably say that because the window has the DIN scale on it. Without the window there's nothing to line the pointer up too. I don't see this as being a huge problem as you can match it up to the other ski...

This was my point.

hammer

No pictures of the rest of the skis...somehow I'm suspicious...

If the skis are fine, then why not just remove the bindings and sell the skis as "almost new"?

Hawkshot99

Assuming the auction is correct, and the only problem is the missing window, then tht is no problem. Just get a new window from tyrolia. They are VERY slow however. Still waiting on some parts from them for some bindings. Some parts we ordered in OCT. and keep getting told they will ship soon.

Puck it

Assuming the auction is correct, and the only problem is the missing window, then tht is no problem. Just get a new window from tyrolia. They are VERY slow however. Still waiting on some parts from them for some bindings. Some parts we ordered in OCT. and keep getting told they will ship soon.

I have never had a problem with Head. They have always been fast on replacements for me.

bvibert

Staff member
that's the end of that good deal. somone noticed, someone blinked, lots of bids, up to 163 five days ahead of the close. I only bid last minute.

14 of those 15 bids were there when I clicked on the link within 10 minutes of you posting it... It's still a killer deal, but I don't expect it to last 5 more days.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Those bids were probably from your post here. Lots of lurkers. ;)
Prolly right. When I'm serious about somehting, I never discuss it here. Or anywhere. I picked up what I needed for a good price this summer. This summer was interesting, lots of people trolling,unlike prior summers when you could get really, really great deals.

snoseek

I bought mine in the wrapper for 200.

Those skis were used right?

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
@169 dollars they are not all that cheap.
Gotta read the whole thread. The original point of this thread has vastly diminshed. They started at two cents and "damaged" when I opened the thread. My point was if they lingered, they would have been a good deal. Seems the message may have attracted AZ lurker attention and bid it up. Since my quiver is complete, I've no interest for myself and decided to mention it.