• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Any interest in a pair of 2009 Fischer RX8 Fire in 165cm?

The Sneak

I have a pair of very lightly used, freshly tuned/waxed (only been tuned 2x ever and total usage around 10 days) 2008-2009 Fischer RX8 Fires in 165cm.

The plan was to use them as my Wachusett/groomer skis, but I think I'm going to thin the herd and rely on my Line Prophet 90s.

The RX8s are incredibly fun and easy to turn, I just have too many pairs of skis.

These skis are pretty close to new condition. Make me an offer if you are interested. I can possibly deliver in E CT/RI/Central and eastern MA.

I think they stopped production of this model? Similar to the progressor, maybe? They feel like a flexier version of the RC4.

Dan

hammer

I have a pair of very lightly used, freshly tuned/waxed (only been tuned 2x ever and total usage around 10 days) 2008-2009 Fischer RX8 Fires in 165cm.

The plan was to use them as my Wachusett/groomer skis, but I think I'm going to thin the herd and rely on my Line Prophet 90s.

The RX8s are incredibly fun and easy to turn, I just have too many pairs of skis.

These skis are pretty close to new condition. Make me an offer if you are interested. I can possibly deliver in E CT/RI/Central and eastern MA.

I think they stopped production of this model? Similar to the progressor, maybe? They feel like a flexier version of the RC4.

Dan
Sooo tempting...but I think 165 would be a bit short for me and recent spending (Xmas gifts, new mattress set, new snowblower, new hot water heater,...) has broken the bank for a bit.

Sky

Oh Hammer....I just hooked a pal up with a pair. An older pair. I think he would have jumped on these.

Sorry pal....I'll let friends know.

The Sneak

Hi
Another A-Z member is trying to decide if he wants them and told me he will know by this coming tuesday (2/23/10). If he passes, you are next in line.

$375 shipped within continental US. If you are in my area (Southern New England, basically), we could just meet up somewhere.

Scrap

Dan...can I assume the RX8's have been claimed? Thanks.

The Sneak

Yo
I never heard from that guy
pm me or reply here if you want em. I could use the $ to fund spring skiing...