Moderators - Please refrain from using real names when upset with the poster

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Exclamation Moderators - Please refrain from using real names when upset with the poster

Please have MODs check emotions and refrain from using posters real name when upset with said poster.

It's not cool.. Theres a reason I do not use my name
    "Sometimes the rock n roll life is not all rainbows & fairy dust..." - Fake Jerry

You know what's also not cool Dougie? Calling people a bitch and countless other names. There's a policy against that here and you are perhaps the most frequent offender. You stop and I'll stop.

Deal?

Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    You know what's also not cool Dougie? Calling people a bitch and countless other names. There's a policy against that here and you are perhaps the most frequent offender. You stop and I'll stop.

Deal?
    Wow... No F'ing way...

The gravity from your huge head is really starting to alter things...
    "Sometimes the rock n roll life is not all rainbows & fairy dust..." - Fake Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by dmc View Post
    Please have MODs check emotions and refrain from using posters real name when upset with said poster.

It's not cool.. Theres a reason I do not use my name
    Can I still call you my pet names that I have for you?

Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Mods -Please refrain from using real names when upset with the poster

Once more I ask you to refrain from using real names on the message board...

DHS -Please refrain from using real names when upset with the poster

Quote Originally Posted by dmc View Post
    Wow... No F'ing way...

The gravity from your huge head is really starting to alter things...

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

come on dmc. You wanted a 'fight' tonight. Admit it.

Now that I've given it to you, the tantrum begins. It's unfair when the person in 'power' offends you. That's right, you're the only one who's allowed to offend and be the internet bully troll.

Sorry bub, your gig is beyond predictable. You wanna goat me into a fight, I'm not always going to lay down because I'm a 'moderator' and that's what I'm supposed to do.

I told you earlier I wasn't going to bother because I knew where you were going. Why? Because you're too easy.

Please don't dominate the rap jack, if you got nothing new to say..............

nothing ever changes with you, so I'm out.

Peace Dougie

Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

come on dmc. You wanted a 'fight' tonight. Admit it.

Now that I've given it to you, the tantrum begins. It's unfair when the person in 'power' offends you. That's right, you're the only one who's allowed to offend and be the internet bully troll.

Sorry bub, your gig is beyond predictable. You wanna goat me into a fight, I'm not always going to lay down because I'm a 'moderator' and that's what I'm supposed to do.

I told you earlier I wasn't going to bother because I knew where you were going. Why? Because you're too easy.

Please don't dominate the rap jack, if you got nothing new to say..............

nothing ever changes with you, so I'm out.

Peace Dougie
    She pissed me off with her unbridled blasting of a ski shop...

So what...??

STOP USING MY NAME!

Moderators-Please refrain from using real names when upset with the poster

Mod -Please refrain from using real names when upset with the poster

Thread Information