• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Moderators - Please refrain from using real names when upset with the poster

dmc

Please have MODs check emotions and refrain from using posters real name when upset with said poster.

It's not cool.. Theres a reason I do not use my name

deadheadskier

Staff member
You know what's also not cool Dougie? Calling people a bitch and countless other names. There's a policy against that here and you are perhaps the most frequent offender. You stop and I'll stop.

Deal?

dmc

You know what's also not cool Dougie? Calling people a bitch and countless other names. There's a policy against that here and you are perhaps the most frequent offender. You stop and I'll stop.

Deal?

Wow... No F'ing way...

The gravity from your huge head is really starting to alter things...

Puck it

Please have MODs check emotions and refrain from using posters real name when upset with said poster.

It's not cool.. Theres a reason I do not use my name

Can I still call you my pet names that I have for you?

:lol::lol::lol:

dmc

Mods -Please refrain from using real names when upset with the poster

Once more I ask you to refrain from using real names on the message board...

dmc

DHS -Please refrain from using real names when upset with the poster

deadheadskier

Staff member
Wow... No F'ing way...

The gravity from your huge head is really starting to alter things...

gladiator.jpg

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

come on dmc. You wanted a 'fight' tonight. Admit it.

Now that I've given it to you, the tantrum begins. It's unfair when the person in 'power' offends you. That's right, you're the only one who's allowed to offend and be the internet bully troll.

Sorry bub, your gig is beyond predictable. You wanna goat me into a fight, I'm not always going to lay down because I'm a 'moderator' and that's what I'm supposed to do.

I told you earlier I wasn't going to bother because I knew where you were going. Why? Because you're too easy.

Please don't dominate the rap jack, if you got nothing new to say..............

nothing ever changes with you, so I'm out.

Peace Dougie

dmc

gladiator.jpg

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

come on dmc. You wanted a 'fight' tonight. Admit it.

Now that I've given it to you, the tantrum begins. It's unfair when the person in 'power' offends you. That's right, you're the only one who's allowed to offend and be the internet bully troll.

Sorry bub, your gig is beyond predictable. You wanna goat me into a fight, I'm not always going to lay down because I'm a 'moderator' and that's what I'm supposed to do.

I told you earlier I wasn't going to bother because I knew where you were going. Why? Because you're too easy.

Please don't dominate the rap jack, if you got nothing new to say..............

nothing ever changes with you, so I'm out.

Peace Dougie

She pissed me off with her unbridled blasting of a ski shop...

So what...??

STOP USING MY NAME!

dmc

Moderators-Please refrain from using real names when upset with the poster

dmc

Mod -Please refrain from using real names when upset with the poster

dmc

GREG -Please tell your mods to stop using real names when upset with the poster

Grassi21

I'll stop only if you stop calling Greg by his real name.... oh wait. Nevermind... I used to think your username had something to do with Run DMC... AZ is definitely delivering tonight.

dmc

AZ is great tonight!!

Shut up Teach Ski... I'm ahead of the game...

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
The first name calling thing doesn't cause me any harm...but I said this back during and after the GSS debacle...it appears that some of the MODS do tend to add fuel to these fires around here. Their silence instead of taking sides in a flame war will do much more to put out the fires than butting into a harmless debate....(and...it might be added that some of the MODS were on the other side at the start!!).

deadheadskier

Staff member
The first name calling thing doesn't cause me any harm...but I said this back during and after the GSS debacle...it appears that some of the MODS do tend to add fuel to these fires around here. Their silence instead of taking sides in a flame war will do much more to put out the fires than butting into a harmless debate....(and...it might be added that some of the MODS were on the other side at the start!!).

I typically do stay out. All of us do. There are certain folks, dmc being the primary one in my eyes, that LOVES to stir up crap, flex internet muscle, call names and do whatever that the definition of troll does. Ole' dmc came here tonight to cause drama and start a fight. I made the mistake in obliging and now Trailboss is going to have a sore finger in the morning from deleting all of dmc's tantrum threads.

Sorry, if that makes me a 'bad' moderator, so be it. I've said it before, the dude is like the punk kid in the neighborhood we all remember as children who pokes and pokes and pokes the neighbors dog to see just how far he can push that dog before it bites.

loves the drama, and then FREAKS when it doesn't go his way.

dmc

Why even have a moniker if mods are going to use your name when they get pissy with you...?

It's total BS power head swelling shti...

dmc

I typically do stay out. All of us do. There are certain folks, dmc being the primary one in my eyes, that LOVES to stir up crap, flex internet muscle, call names and do whatever that the definition of troll does. Ole' dmc came here tonight to cause drama and start a fight. I made the mistake in obliging and now Trailboss is going to have a sore finger in the morning from deleting all of dmc's tantrum threads.

Sorry, if that makes me a 'bad' moderator, so be it. I've said it before, the dude is like the punk kid in the neighborhood we all remember as children who pokes and pokes and pokes the neighbors dog to see just how far he can push that dog before it bites.

Old dmc has been posting all day... And your girlfriend gets mad at me and BAM - hammer time... DHS starts in with the first name...

I told Greg that when hunter opened I'd post more and I have.. And some really good stuff about skiing and conditions.. Pictures even.... And I have...

But I'm NOT going to let someone diss a ski shop when there's nothing proven AND when the sole intent is to carpet bomb the internet with this crap...
She trolled...
If she wasn't your girlfriend you'd see that...

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!

Umm...NO. Unfortunately you don't stay out. You get right in. Even trailboss, just did it. He closed that thread, period and that was it. He didn't flame the fire. But, to be honest, you do. You're pretty much the only MOD that does. This would have been over hours ago if you had taken the high road as a MOD and stopped.