• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Other Interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

oldhippie

I've been riding motorcycles, since '73 and skiing since a long time before that.

I'm an amateur photgrapher and becoming an amateur graphic artist.

I am a big fan of late 50s and 60s jazz.. Brubeck, Shorter, Miles, 'trane., MJQ, Monk etc but I also really love good old Rock&Roll and of course da' Blues. I spend my fair share of money on music and my most recent concerts have been Tom Rush at the BullRun in Shirley Mass (I'm a folkie too)and the Moody Blues in Lowell. I didn't fork out the C-note for Simon and Garfunkle, but bought my son a ticket. I really like AxtecTwoStep and America and saw them on the same bill this summer up in NH.

Exploring Vermont, Northern NH (below Conway, NH is a gigantic wasteland), Connecticut and Upstate NY are fun. Exploring Maine forces me to travel through souther NH (gasp) so I don't do that often.

I really love to ski, but have a lot old ski style burnt into my muscles.
:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.