• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sundown 12-24 Day

o3jeff

I am going to plan on going for steveo bump drill class, but first have to see how much the doctor hacks up my toe to dig out an ingrown nail tomorrow,

mondeo

I'll be there early, probably 9-11ish. Need to get a day in before traveling.
I am going to plan on going for steveo bump drill class, but first have to see how much the doctor hacks up my toe to dig out an ingrown nail tomorrow,
Hope you have a good pedo. I've had three different doctors do it for me, very different levels of discomfort. GP was worst, hurt for a week. Pedo in WNY wasn't bad, couple days and I was fine. Pedo in CT was great, only minor discomfort day of and fine the day after. Still don't know that I'd subject the toe to ski boots a couple days after, though.

Greg

Staff member
I'll probably be there in the morning with my (almost) 4 year old ripping up Little Joe, Sensation and Big Bend. Woot woot!

o3jeff

Hope you have a good pedo. I've had three different doctors do it for me, very different levels of discomfort. GP was worst, hurt for a week. Pedo in WNY wasn't bad, couple days and I was fine. Pedo in CT was great, only minor discomfort day of and fine the day after. Still don't know that I'd subject the toe to ski boots a couple days after, though.

Ended up going to podiatrist since my insurance didn't require a referral. The doctor thinks it will be fine tomorrow and she said it is up to me if I want to try and ski in a couple day. She also gave me a sleeve for the to to put on it if I go skiing this week. Hopefully it will be good to go by Thursday, if not by the weekend.

MrMagic

ill be there ...... teaching if there are any lesson, in th past years its been hit or miss

powhunter

Ended up going to podiatrist since my insurance didn't require a referral. The doctor thinks it will be fine tomorrow and she said it is up to me if I want to try and ski in a couple day. She also gave me a sleeve for the to to put on it if I go skiing this week. Hopefully it will be good to go by Thursday, if not by the weekend.

Hope ya can make it Jeff

steveo

o3jeff

Hope ya can make it Jeff

steveo

While it doesn't hurt unless I push on it in the right spot and it feels good in the ski boot, I think I am going to hold off until Saturday before I get back on skis.

Enjoy it out there, looking like a perfect day and will probably be no crowds!

MR. evil

Leaving for SD shortly. Should be on the hill by 11:00, you will know where to find me Steve.