• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sundown - 12/27 afternoon

2knees

wow, no idea so many people were planning on tomorrow. got a gift card as a present so might as well use it up now. i'll try to be there around noon or so.

o3jeff

Well worth the effort. I may and try to get back out later this afternoon,,,,it's that good! I'll look for you!

Was definitely worth the trip out there even though it started raining on my first trip up the lift. You guys should be able to carve a couple lines into them pretty quick tomorrow.

MR. evil

Was definitely worth the trip out there even though it started raining on my first trip up the lift. You guys should be able to carve a couple lines into them pretty quick tomorrow.

What about you? You going to be there tomorrow?

bvibert

Staff member
It should be good tomorrow because it was damn good today!

http://forums.alpinezone.com/showthread.php?p=493744#post493744
18050_1291426734696_1501085519_750436_1112783_n.jpg

rachelv

Website
www.mountainreviews.com
I'm at my parents for the holidays, which is only maybe 40 minutes from Sundown, so I'm going to head up in about an hour. I'll look for you guys on the bump run. I've never been to Sundown before and I'm looking forward to checking it out.

Grassi21

I'm at my parents for the holidays, which is only maybe 40 minutes from Sundown, so I'm going to head up in about an hour. I'll look for you guys on the bump run. I've never been to Sundown before and I'm looking forward to checking it out.

Nice. Stop in and say hi. We will be skiing Nor Easter to Temptor exclusively. :)

Greg

Staff member
I should be on skis a bit before noon. Spring-like out there today! Gonna be epic moguls.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com

Have fun! Sorry I had to bail on you but I'm sure you'll be in good hands with these guys. :D