• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Thanks for all the trip reports!

Greg

Staff member
Thanks to everyone that has posted a skiing trip report this season! We've had over 150 threads started in that forum just this season. I've found posting TRs is a great way to log my ski season. In August, I often look back on them to make it through the summer ski jones. It's also a great way to get actual conditions directly from other passionate skiers, and sometimes it's also just fun to read others' account of mountain that you like to ski or even haven't skied. Thanks again and keep up the good work with the reports everyone!
:beer:

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
A collective you're welcome, Greg.

And a big group hug is in order, except ctenidae, unless we can keep his leg humping under control.

And hey, we'd never have the opportunity to share all the goods with each other without all your hard work Greg, and you know we all appreciate it.

:beer: