• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sundown Christmas Week

Grassi21

Gonna work on bump specific drills today ....Grassi whatcha doing??

steveo

no dice today. the 5 hr bump session and apres yesterday didn't make the wife happy.

but i am going to drop off the cabrawlers to get remounted today. :)

bvibert

Staff member
Carrie just got home from skiing there. Still snowing there. I'd head out if it were me Pow, but then again I like skiing in the rain.

Grassi21

excuse me?

:lol: i found a GREAT deal on some used cabrawlers and binding. just need to get them remounted for my wee little foot. i tried to get the original owner to autograph them but he refused.

Greg

Staff member
Converted this to be a single thread for the rest of break. Here's the Temptor snow making plan this week (PM from Chris):

I was hoping to make snow tonight but it looks like the temperature will not drop until ealy morning and only to about 23 for a low. That would make wet snow that would refreeze if not groomed.
So, we will go Tuesday night low of 10 and Wednesday night
low of 12. This should shape things up nicely.

Madroch

Sundown 12/29

If anyone hits the hill today, would appreciate a quick TR, am considering a night session. Thanks!

Greg

Staff member
I'll be there tonight for a race clinic. Will probably free ski up until 10. I'm out on Wednesday, but I'm aiming to head up on New Years Day. Possibly for first chair (if Grassi and MrMagic can hold it for me ;) ). Really depends on what the storm does. If there's several inches down by morning, I'll hit it then, otherwise, maybe wait for the afternoon. I'll be back on Saturday with the whole family it looks like.

Grassi21

My next day at the institution might be Sunday... and that is a maybe. :-(

bvibert

Staff member
I'll be there Wednesday night, possibly Thursday night and/or Friday morning with Carrie.